• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Nigel Cabourn

Mon Dieu

Reaction score
Got the vested "Cameraman" Taped & Ventile fabric, top & bottom...Fit is right on for me size 50..all be it the vest is a bit boxier but this is intentional and not unattractive to me.
It is lighter then the other 100% Ventile piece that I have (Stone Island) which I like and with vest still warm enough.
Light rain and mid 40's here, will be Miami soon where it will be much warmer and wetter. We shall see.

Have fun.

Cabwhouren84

Reaction score
Does anybody have any tips when it comes to washing white oxford cloth/cotton?

I have a Cabourn shirt in white oxford cloth/cotton, and for the life of me I cannot get the shirt looking clean!

Many thanks in advance!

Phil McCrackin

Reaction score
vanish for whites ..

Jagger_On

Reaction score

I got these in rust brown a year or two ago. They're great but fit HUGE. I am a 36 waist and own these in 34 and even after hot-washing them to try and shrink them, they're still the biggest trousers I own by a long way. I'd definitely recommend them for the material and construction but you should try them in person if you can.

Cheers mate. I've been after a pair of cinch backs with suspender buttons for a while and had almost given up hope of finding something. Not sure I'll be able to try anything on unfortunately although End seem to suggest that a 36 actually measure 36, so maybe they've changed the cut recently. I don't suppose anybody can comment on the quality of the denim? I've just found something similar by Samurai which I might get instead as I know exactly what I'm getting but I can't seem to find any information out about the denim used in the Cabourn jeans.

seer

Reaction score
Does anybody have any tips when it comes to washing white oxford cloth/cotton?

I have a Cabourn shirt in white oxford cloth/cotton, and for the life of me I cannot get the shirt looking clean!

Many thanks in advance!

Do what your moma did - use a little bleach.

Phil McCrackin

Reaction score

ike_hiking_boots

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Grove

Reaction score
they had an extra 50% off outwear Sale price - I guess the Duffles were included in the offer but all gone now - $900 was a pretty good deal if you managed to grab one although I'm not sure if I'm that mad about the orange.
Not feeling the orange either.
I'd say it's pretty much unwearable for 99% of folks and even if you could pull it off you'd only ever be able to wear it once in a blue moon. Any more and you'd forever be known as 'that bloke in the orange duffle'.

ike_hiking_boots

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Not feeling the orange either.
I'd say it's pretty much unwearable for 99% of folks and even if you could pull it off you'd only ever be able to wear it once in a blue moon. Any more and you'd forever be known as 'that bloke in the orange duffle'.

to be fair it's a burnt orange which is not so bad, but agree it's not the most versatile colour. Navy is probably the one to go for here - the green is a close second.

interesting to read a page back that Coggles bricks and mortar store was no longer.

and £150 for a T-shirt! that really is taking the P.

Cabwhouren84

Reaction score
Anybody know where I can grab the Medical Shirt in a 52 grey?

I get the feeling I have slept on this one!

Many thanks in advance!

ferry

Reaction score
Can't recommend anyone to buy anything from coggles. It's been my worst shopping experience in my whole life as a consumer ALL categories.

Anyone have any thoughts why the 150£-tee cost that much. I mean the main line tee doesn't even cost half the price. But I guess it's a more expensive fabric

buzzlulu

Reaction score
I saw some photos on Tumblr of a new Cabourn Workers Jacket available in denim - dark indigo and beige. Anyone know of any stockists other than Japan?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 94 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.5%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads