• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

UK2004

Reaction score
Worst yoox promo ever, one item in each of my dream boxes included in it. Presume everything building up to big clear out in March.

Last edited:

il_colonnello

Reaction score
Another addition to the list of cases of "Yoox weirdness":

Some EU sites currently have a promotion going on (one of those where the per-cent discount is staggered depending on how much you spend). The promotion started yesterday, officially (i.e. including e-mail/app heads-up). I began putting things into the shopping bag and lo and behold, even items marked "This item is excluded from all promotional offers" got discounted! It did seem a bit strange but was a pleasant surprise so in the end I placed two orders both including a couple such items.

So this morning when I looked at one more item I maybe wanted, suddenly the discount won't have an effect on "excluded" items any more! I tried more than one, those items are now all actually excluded. It's like they forgot to exclude them when they launched the promo, then realised their mistake as people were ordering tons of non-discountable items at discount, and then hastily rushed to exclude them after all from day 2 of the promo.

The joys of Yoox...

(Of course now I regret not getting a few more things...)

Aquafortis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Another addition to the list of cases of "Yoox weirdness":

Some EU sites currently have a promotion going on (one of those where the per-cent discount is staggered depending on how much you spend). The promotion started yesterday, officially (i.e. including e-mail/app heads-up). I began putting things into the shopping bag and lo and behold, even items marked "This item is excluded from all promotional offers" got discounted! It did seem a bit strange but was a pleasant surprise so in the end I placed two orders both including a couple such items.

So this morning when I looked at one more item I maybe wanted, suddenly the discount won't have an effect on "excluded" items any more! I tried more than one, those items are now all actually excluded. It's like they forgot to exclude them when they launched the promo, then realised their mistake as people were ordering tons of non-discountable items at discount, and then hastily rushed to exclude them after all from day 2 of the promo.

The joys of Yoox...

(Of course now I regret not getting a few more things...)

Yes, strange. Same promo just started here in the US.

harlemriver

Reaction score
This tiered promotion is in error. The maximum discount should be 25% as the subject of the email reads, but in the body of the email and in the app you are limited to 20%.

I will order now and call and get my money back later. Grr!
1f621.png
1f624.png

Bartek

Reaction score
In my country (Poland) the promotion works flawlessly, 25% off for everything except those "excluded from all promotions" items. The discount even applies to heavily discounted clearance items, which is quite rare.

On the other hand, I got a strange info when placing an order, a kind of bizzare Yoox arithmetic:

But the card was charged correctly (for 365 euro) ;-)

pronecessitate

Reaction score
I ordered a suit last week and received it with the Yoox tag/label already detached/cut on the side. Has anyone experienced this? I am returning it and hope they do not make a problem out of it.

HansderHund

Distinguished Member
Staff member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

I ordered a suit last week and received it with the Yoox tag/label already detached/cut on the side. Has anyone experienced this? I am returning it and hope they do not make a problem out of it.

It's happened to me. It was like they just threw the tag in after the fact. I was a bit concerned and they seemed completely unbothered by it. Received the refund without problem.

On another note, it looks like Yoox forgot how to pants.

harlemriver

Reaction score

They usually know better than to try it.

Extra 30% off - use code YOUFIST

Last edited:

bmulford

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@harlemriver Think its YOUFIRST but the selection to which it applies is so limited its essentially useless (at least as suggested by the 70 items in my dream box)

robxznyc

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
@munchausen that's weird.

munchausen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
And the code doesn't work for me at all. It must be for a specific group that I am not part of. I've only been a member for a couple of months so that might have something to do with it

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 96 38.1%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 28 11.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads