• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

robxznyc

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
I have a few non-account specific 15% off codes. PM if you need one.
Five codes...all given.

Last edited:

San780

Reaction score
Having Yoox SUPERSTAR status, I have become used to the 20% promotions (requiring personal YOOXCODE) that would show up the first week of every month. It seems like since the start of this year, this policy has been discontinued. Haven't seen a 20% Superstar promotion for quite some time now.

Do you guys think it might have something to do with the merger of Yoox and NAP?

Last edited:

Froosh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I had one item drop by more than 50% of its prior (discounted) price, so I pulled the trigger. Then, I noticed that I can't return it. I thought about calling customer service and cancelling the order, but I'm feeling lucky today. . . . Here's hoping it fits!

Read some horror stories about Yoox customer service. Let's say you order something and it's defective (or used and stained, missing buttons, etc.) and final sale. Do they make an exception, or are you stuck with it?

robxznyc

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Read some horror stories about Yoox customer service. Let's say you order something and it's defective (or used and stained, missing buttons, etc.) and final sale. Do they make an exception, or are you stuck with it?

@Froosh I'm pretty sure you won't be stuck with any item that has quality issues. Without this comfort no one would probably buy from the clearance section. Just take a photo and explain the issues. If it's legitimate they'll either let you return it or offer you a discount.

robxznyc

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
@super1flavor

Last edited:

OnlyTapered

Reaction score
I agree.. Most stuff on yoox is way overpriced ... Even with the product codes, the only good time to buy items is during the end of the season sales.. And if u are lucky u can find a handful of gems for a good deal. Their customer service is very robotic and seems like I speak with the same ladies every time. I still think yoox is the best site but it has gone downhill a bit .. I will say I have made around 40 orders and never received a damaged item ..most of the problems I have are inaccurate sizing

Froosh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I agree.. Most stuff on yoox is way overpriced ... Even with the product codes, the only good time to buy items is during the end of the season sales.. And if u are lucky u can find a handful of gems for a good deal. Their customer service is very robotic and seems like I speak with the same ladies every time. I still think yoox is the best site but it has gone downhill a bit .. I will say I have made around 40 orders and never received a damaged item ..most of the problems I have are inaccurate sizing

The inaccurate sizing and final sale terms on some items are exactly why I'm hesitating on making a purchase. Does Italian sizing run true to size? ITA 50 = US 40 or maybe 42?

OnlyTapered

Reaction score
The inaccurate sizing and final sale terms on some items are exactly why I'm hesitating on making a purchase. Does Italian sizing run true to size? ITA 50 = US 40 or maybe 42?
from what ive learned I only buy final sale items from brands which i know how their sizes run, and on clothes that are heavily discounted. I will never take a big risk on a final sale item unless I absolutely love it.

Italian sizes in my experience run true or slightly smaller then US sizes, ive never purchased an italian size that ran large,,..it differs with every brand though

Medwed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Interesting how two people can shop at the asme website and have completely different experiences.

Italian sizes in my experience run true or slightly smaller then US sizes, ive never purchased an italian size that ran large,,..it differs with every brand though

You never purchased Loro Piana, Caruso, Kiton, Partenopea, Zegna, Brioni, Canali, Cucinelli, Pal Zilery etc etc etc. All premium Italian brands will run one size larger.

Last edited:

bdavro23

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Interesting how two people can shop at the asme website and have completely different experiences.
You never purchased Loro Piana, Caruso, Kiton, Partenopea, Zegna, Brioni, Canali, Cucinelli, Pal Zilery etc etc etc. All premium Italian brands will run one size larger.
Sorry, what? Are you saying if I wear a 38/ 48 in Brooks Brothers or Ralph Lauren that I would take a 36/ 46 in the above brands?

StockwellDay

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Too much of a generalization. Will ultimately come down to suit model and store it was made for. Caruso from yoox a few years ago switched to drop 8 - those run small if anything. I've had Belvest all over the map, etc etc. Point is, even when you think you know, you may be in for a surprise when that Yoox box shows up at your door.

Last edited:

harlemriver

Reaction score
@Froosh I'm pretty sure you won't be stuck with any item that has quality issues. Without this comfort no one would probably buy from the clearance section. Just take a photo and explain the issues. If it's legitimate they'll either let you return it or offer you a discount.

Yes, they are helpful if you have flawed items. Hopefully, you will not receive too many damaged items b/c I think that is what sets you up to put under review to be banned: trying to return too many final sale items.

katabatic

Reaction score
Too much of a generalization. Will ultimately come down to suit model and store it was made for. Caruso from yoox a few years ago switched to drop 8 - those run small if anything. I've had Belvest all over the map, etc etc. Point is, even when you think you know, you may be in for a surprise when that Yoox box shows up at your door.

Yes, this. I once purchased two Cantarellis, of very different models. In one I took my normal size, in the other I had to return it and size down by TWO sizes. Admittedly, that was more extreme than anything else I've experienced, but you really have to know your models (and Yoox does NOT make it easy to determine what you're actually getting!).

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads