• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

robxznyc

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
@gettoasty I was also surprised by a UPS delivery today. Just found out UPS announced offering Sat delivery service in April this year.

Last edited:

robxznyc

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
What is this all about??

I never thought such thing existed until Ross's post! Just bought two codes and my goal is from now on no order without at least 25% off. lol. Don't know if these codes are stackable though.

robxznyc

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Anyone looking for a winter navy wool blazer for $39? This is what makes shopping on Yoox an exciting treasure hunt as long as the prices are entered manually by human.

Screen Shot 2017-05-26 at 12.44.04.png

Last edited:

UK2004

Reaction score
Do those codes work on items that are just discounted? Also can we purchase if we are in the UK?

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
What you guys think about this? Has the 25% codes bought from eBay worked on current sale items?

39720585cb_14_f.jpg

aussy

Reaction score
Heads up: bought an ebay coupon, tried to use it on an item that was up for the extra 30% off promotion they have running (and it was already on sale), it didn't work

Could have been that particular item, but just thought I'd share my experience

coloRLOw

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
yes, it can't combo

if you buy those items w/ 20% off or less and use the ebay code, you'll get 25% off

insy

Reaction score
yes, it can't combo

if you buy those items w/ 20% off or less and use the ebay code, you'll get 25% off

They work for items on sale though? Let's say a coat is just discounted from x to y without any additional percentages?

coloRLOw

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yes,i think it works for everything except clearance and some items exclude any code.
And no combo of course,sigh

bmulford

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Bought on ebay 25% coupon for yoox, really good offer. Who interested just search there

Just as a heads up when buying one of these codes - buy it and test it immediately. If it works, place your order with it ASAP.

The person harvesting codes sells them multiple times. Twice from the same purchase the codes became invalid due to them being used already. He replaced them, but within a day they were already invalid.

So my advice is to buy a single code and use it immediately.

Melbush

Reaction score
It did work on some clearance items for me, but not all

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 45 40.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 44 39.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 18 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 25 22.5%

Forum statistics

Threads