• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Just checked again and the shirt is excluded from all promotions :censored:

vc74

Reaction score
I'm considering buying some Caruso suits but the jetted pockets on the jacket is giving me pause.

I recently bought a navy Boglioli suit with jetted pockets from yoox. Looks lovely. I've also seen plenty of suits on many blogs with that style of pocket, and it helped me make my decision. Personally, I don't think it's a trend, it's personal taste.

taxgenius

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I recently bought a navy Boglioli suit with jetted pockets from yoox. Looks lovely. I've also seen plenty of suits on many blogs with that style of pocket, and it helped me make my decision. Personally, I don't think it's a trend, it's personal taste.

Got mine and it looks fine. Unfortunately it's a drop 9 and the pants are too slim. Will have to return. It's a shame as the jacket fit great and only paid $450.

Rusty

Reaction score
I trick I've learned with these brands (Boglioli, Lardini, Caruso, etc) is to look at the ankle opening measurement (what Yoox calls "Width at end"). It's not always supplied for every item, but I find that when it is, it can be a good indicator of how pants will fit. So for example, 7.8 inches is pretty standard, but 7 inches, will be tight as hell.

robxznyc

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
@UK2004 I used the 25% off code, combined with a 30% off promotion on new arrivals, and combined with a missing digit from the price by error 3 weeks ago and happily received my order. The code hasn't been stackable on subsequent promotions.

I've bought a few items previously at obvious erroneous prices and got 30% off with a 15% Yooxcode. None of the orders was cancelled, although in Yoox terms and conditions I found that they reserve the right to correct/change any errors and cancel orders if the information is inaccurate at anytime without prior notice. I think canceling order is arbitrary that can damage customer relationships and is difficult to execute.

Medwed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have seen erroneous price once in 10+ years on Yoox. You must be the luckiest person in US.

UK2004

Reaction score
Thanks Rob, I was worried as it worked first time but Monday morning 1am placed an order and didn't ship Monday or Tuesday then finally last night it showed as shipped, very slow!!!!

robxznyc

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Did you browse on Yoox webpages today? They must have done some upgrade as I find the page refreshes a lot faster when I switch sort settings and select filters.

robxznyc

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
As I was sc'rolling', sc'rolling', sc'rolling' down Yoox's infinite pages of shapes all too familiar, something about this coat's elongated silhouette and unfinished aesthetic stood out and caught my eye until I had a closer look at it. It's literally unfinished lining hanging outside, which makes me wonder how it's sold as ready-to-wear or is it? I've seen other similar cases on Yoox before.

41727481bu_14_f.jpg

Last edited:

Medwed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Shipping and exchanges in EU are taking way way too long. My return was signed for on July 12 today is July 18 my exchange from that box is still not shipped and the order is still not updated as received. I am not expecting to get my money back until another week later. I remember Yoox being much better at this in prior years .

Last edited:

UK2004

Reaction score
I thought it was just me, my refunds are also taking ages, ridiculous amounts of time.

UK2004

Reaction score
Anyone bought a 25% code again recently, having trouble putting the transaction through, worrying!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads