• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New Viberg for Styleforum GMTO makeups

tanbar

Reaction score
Been ignoring this thread for the sake of my wallet
wink.gif
but note in intrigued. Before I plow through everything, it is open to order please ?

Placed an order 30 min ago with no problems. Guessing it will be open until the end of the day (not sure which time zone though)

BLAUGRANA

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How's the fit on the 110 last? I'm a 10 in the Oak Street Bootmakers Trench boot, which fits me perfectly.

Also, the ripple sole on the bison will be white and not the color pictured?

Last edited:

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How's the fit on the 110 last? I'm a 10 in the Oak Street Bootmakers Trench boot, which fits me perfectly.

Also, the ripple sole on the bison will be white and not the color pictured?
Yes, the ripple sole will be white, and "mini". However, I am going to ask if it's possible for some variation there, since that is pretty much the last step of construction, and a wedge sole is a wedge sole. That said, it might be a communications nightmare of the floor "what sole on what size?" so it may not be possible.

Cheers,

Fok.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Urgent:

I tried to preorder these, but when paying I got an error message stating that order details were missing and the order could not be completed. Fok, could you help, please?
Hmmm...

Does it work now?

Cheers,

Fok.

ksakke

Reaction score

Hmmm... 

Does it work now?

Cheers,

Fok.

Yep, I worked it out, my address was missing information of 'state' that is not marked as requirement for. international customers. Nonetheless my order was denied because of this omission. But now everything is in order, just waiting for January and my pair of nstty cxl boots....

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yep, I worked it out, my address was missing information of 'state' that is not marked as requirement for. international customers. Nonetheless my order was denied because of this omission. But now everything is in order, just waiting for January and my pair of nstty cxl boots....
Awesome. Look forward to them myself (for me, the Bison scout boot).

BLAUGRANA

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yes, the ripple sole will be white, and "mini". However, I am going to ask if it's possible for some variation there, since that is pretty much the last step of construction, and a wedge sole is a wedge sole. That said, it might be a communications nightmare of the floor "what sole on what size?" so it may not be possible.

Cheers,

Fok.

That makes sense. I actual prefer the sole as pictured. The "standard" white Vibram sole works for me, but not a mini ripple in white.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That makes sense. I actual prefer the sole as pictured. The "standard" white Vibram sole works for me, but not a mini ripple in white.
I'm torn between the two soles, tbh. I think that the mini ripple works better than the standard Vibram Christy sle because it is slightly lower profile, which is in keeping with the softer, lower profile, "street but also outdoor-inspired" look of the leather and the scout boot upper. But the full ripple sole looks a little tougher. So... I dunno.

In any case, put a note on your order, and if I can, I will accomodate your request for that original, full ripple, sand colored, sole.

Last edited:

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is there an ETA on when the Chromepak will become available to pre-order?
There is not. I want to say very early 2015, but everyone, Viberg included, is still waiting on the leather. We are at the end of the supply chain, so we have the least say in the matter.

BLAUGRANA

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm torn between the two soles, tbh. I think that the mini ripple works better than the standard Vibram Christy sle because it is slightly lower profile, which is in keeping with the softer, lower profile, "street but also outdoor-inspired" look of the leather and the scout boot upper. But the full ripple sole looks a little tougher. So... I dunno.

In any case, put a note on your order, and if I can, I will accomodate your request for that original, full ripple, sand colored, sole.

I actually meant that the standard Vibram Christy works better when it comes to a white sole, not on this boot in particular. In fact I like the ripple sole and I would like a boot with that sole. However I'd want the full ripple and the natural.

That's a kind offer, but I would need a guarantee. I understand with the process being as it is, especially with this MTO type order, that you can't do that.
Is there an ETA on when the Chromepak will become available to pre-order?

Oh, and is this going to be an option at some point? I haven't followed the thread too much, but I was looking at that first page and this pair looked amazing.

dsthompson

Reaction score
Well, woke up this morning to discover a water leak in our bathroom that has caused some significant damage : (

I'm not sure how much it will cost to be repaired until I get a plumber out here, which will be tomorrow at the earliest. So, sadly, won't be pulling the trigger on the Natty CXL (in case this costs a ton)...

Wanted to give a huge thanks to Fok for putting this together, regardless, and if something like this make-up ever pops up again the in the future, I'll be first in line...

westie187

Reaction score
^ That sucks. Sorry to hear.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads