• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

new ties -- passagio

fassbinder

Reaction score

How are payments handled with Gianni and are those all 8cm width?

I payed by bank wire. I am in Europe and it is pretty standard. But I recommend you inquire with him. The blue tie is 9 cm and the other two are 8.5cm. The ties are bespoke, you can specify any length or width.

Last edited:

idfnl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Hate to cross post, but I may have used the wrong thread.

Anyone ever seen an unlined 2 1/2" wide Hermes? I seems too strange for someone to fake something like this. The quality and finish is there. I want to list it for sale, but don't want a problem.

Thoughts?

Last edited:

Gus

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just found this thread. These are beauties! Wow.

I am unable to access the website. Hmmm. How do I contact them? I'm interested in purchasing.

Last edited:

Mute

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How the HELL did I not see this thread sooner!?!?! I NEED to contact them ASAP!

The Trad

Reaction score

This is a 7 fold Passaggio from a vintage fabric I picked out. I loved the colors and you just don't see enough green anymore. Certainly not like this. I'll put up a post this week on The Trad. I thought I had discovered something until a google search for the ties brought me here.

Claghorn

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
They aren't using paypal?

ltontheqt

Reaction score
Yep, that ended up being a barrier for me. There was a hefty bank fee in addition to the price of the tie, which was rather expensive. Gianni said he was going to see if he could accept credit cards. Never heard from him again.

Gianni Cerutti

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks for your comments related to the payment of ties.

In addition to bank transfer we can accept online payments by Western Union. The costs of my clients have said that they are much lower than the bank transfer.

So in addition to bank transfer we accept payment by Western Union. I have had different experiences from different parts of the world and I've never had any problems. And customers were happy because they paid less than the canon.

I live in a small town in Italy where the banks are still to prehistoric times.

I had Paypal but my bank had caused a lot of problems. And so I decided to take it off. This not to create problems for the customer. That to me is sacred.

http://www.styleforum.net/t/364005/passaggio-cravatte-official-affiliate-thread/45#post_6641347

www.passaggiocravatte.com

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads