Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

NBA 2016-2017 Season Thread

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by RFX45, Sep 22, 2010.

1. Steve B.

Steve B. Go Spurs Go

Spurs lost 2 games with all 3 coming back though and Duncan (22/13 average in those 2 games) and Parker(27 pt average in those 2 games) putting up great numbers. Ginobili even put up 23 pts in the Houston game. In those 6 losses, I think only 2-3 were w/o all 3, Parker and Ginobili were there for most of the losing games, I think there were only 1 game where all 3 didn't play. Don't act like all 6 losses were because all 3 players were all gone.

Plus weren't you just bragging how good the Spurs bench and how deep they are? I mean Hill really stepped up and beasted but they still lost.

I don't think you can ever attribute that many losses to 4 starters being out. But I would agree and say it was 3. The Spurs bench has recently disappointed except for Hill. Blair had a couple of months where he did really well, Bonner's 3 pointers were all falling, and a lot of Gary Neal's were too. A month ago I was sure they'd beat the Ladies...

2. jet

jet Persian Bro

Bitch shut your whore mouth. You've gotta have love for Cali or your ass can go back to Perisa.
    hall of fame? mullen? bitch please lol ps. norcal isn't even real california it should be a different state by another name [​IMG]

3. Steve B.

Steve B. Go Spurs Go

hall of fame? mullen? bitch please lol

ps. socal isn't even real california it should be a different state by another name [​IMG]

FTFY

4. HRoi

HRoi Senior member

See the problem with HOF (not just bball but all sports) is the constant pressure to admit the very good, when I think they should admit only the truly transcendent or those that had a huge impact on the game.

Chris Mullin is a great shooter that scored 18 ppg and was average everywhere else. A multiple all star but not a perennial all star. If this is where the bar is set then Grant Hill, Glen Rice and Vince Carter should start writing their acceptance speeches.

5. jet

jet Persian Bro

^exactly

6. NorCal

NorCal Senior member

hall of fame? mullen? bitch please lol

ps. norcal isn't even real california it should be a different state by another name [​IMG]

You see my friend... this is why I know you are not true California. I have love in my heart for all this great, Golden State, north south east and west.

7. AldenPyle

AldenPyle Senior member

Mullin in Hall of Fame = the soft bigotry of low expectations.

8. NorCal

NorCal Senior member

See the problem with HOF (not just bball but all sports) is the constant pressure to admit the very good, when I think they should admit only the truly transcendent or those that had a huge impact on the game.

Chris Mullin is a great shooter that scored 18 ppg and was average everywhere else. A multiple all star but not a perennial all star. If this is where the bar is set then Grant Hill, Glen Rice and Vince Carter should start writing their acceptance speeches.

Honestly there is truth to this. I believe what put Mullin over the top is the fact that he is a playground legend, played on multiple Olympic teams, and has continued to be a part of the game at a high level.

9. jet

jet Persian Bro

You see my friend... this is why I know you are not true California. I have love in my heart for all this great, Golden State, north south east and west.

Been here all my life son.

10. Steve B.

Steve B. Go Spurs Go

Been here all my life son.

But everyone knows LA is a cultural wasteland that steals water from the North.

11. foodguy

foodguy Senior member

At the corner of hipster and hip replacement
    uggghhhh. was that the worst game this year?
    [​IMG]

12. mordecai

mordecai Immoderator

uggghhhh. was that the worst game this year?
    [​IMG]

They look like big, strong hands, don't they?

13. foodguy

foodguy Senior member

fun fact: kobe had more turnovers (7) than made field goals (6).

14. RFX45

RFX45 Senior member

Terrible game last night, I can't even say the Jazz played great, the Lakers just played horribly.

15. foodguy

foodguy Senior member

Terrible game last night, I can't even say the Jazz played great, the Lakers just played horribly.

it was the worst. i was so p&ssed off. if the dog hadn't been asleep i would have kicked it.