• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Naked and famous denim

mister56

Reaction score
HC-SF-104
Heavy Weight Denim Championships
Naked And Famous Big Slub
1st Challenge.
Wearing your Heavy Denim you must either recreate your favorite movie poster and post the picture, or film a recreation of a clip from your favorite movie and post it up.
Here it is.

Hunter Smith

Reaction score
In case anyone was wondering how my sizing issue turned out, I ended up sizing up 1 past my TTS to a 31. Though the jeans were still tight they have now begun to fit perfectly, really pleased with the fit. Big shout out to Jay at Blue Owl who helped me through the entire process, great guy.

f***city

Reaction score
im totally okay with someone taking the time to make a fake account based off mine. if they spend their free time thinking about my profile more power to them. mister56 has been doing stuff like this to me and other members for awhile now. im not going to entertain any of this regardless what accounts he makes or pictures he posts.

Hype1234

Reaction score
Tate and Yoko has their sale on right now.

Also, I'm looking for a pair of Weird Guys in Duck Canvas size 29. PM me if you have a pair or know of any place I can get a good deal.

Last edited:

Kajak

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It's sanforized unless marked otherwise - I mean, I'm pretty sure it all is, but with the amount of denim they make, I wouldnt be surprised if something wasn't.

AirRayAllen20

Reaction score

flatspotting

Reaction score
HC-SF-104

Art 00001
Naked And Famous Big Slub

As they got ready for bed he thought..
"What has he gotten us into?"

I will never understand why you post the absolute worst pictures of your jeans on here with the strangest comments. Most of your replies are barely legible at best as well.... you're a very odd individual.

*Quick edit,

Just a note, this is not to say your jeans are bad, or anything like that, simply the picture itself being horribly grainy and underexposed.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads