• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Naked and famous denim

cb_32

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by phxlawstudent
So, does that mean they'll fade to stripes? Sorry if that is a dumb noob question, still learning.

these are not really jeans you buy for fading, they are a summer piece if you don't like wearing chinos or white linen pants.

mcmillan

Reaction score
let's forget all about it
fight[1].gif

brozeus

Reaction score
Does anyone know the pricepoint on the reverse fade?

I really like the concept, despite the fact they probably feel like **** due to the resin coating.

phxlawstudent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by cb_32
these are not really jeans you buy for fading, they are a summer piece if you don't like wearing chinos or white linen pants.

Got it.

Are these supposed to be cooler (temperature) than the older Chambray Selvage jeans they sold last year or the year before? I can get a pair for about half the price of these new ones.

joshyle

Reaction score
Cross-post from superfuture's heavyweight denim competition:

Day 99 (with 99 wears) of my Naked & Famous x Blue in Green 21oz collabs. This photo was taken in direct sunlight at 12:09PM. Enjoy:

prjdO.jpg

jingerBRead

Reaction score
Is anyone else working on some Natural Indigos and have some progress pics other than the ones that are on the NF website? I just got some and I'm trying to figure out if they fade any faster than Indigo Selvedge.

I used to have a pair of Indigo selvedge and they barely ever faded.

reezy

Reaction score
Anyone got a price point on the reverse fades at Barney's? Kinda bummed to hear people saying it feels like ****...but then I was debating how I was going to rock white jeans anyways so maybe its a sign.

db_ggmm

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
In general, a WG 31 will have the waist of a SkG 32. N&F has sizing differences due to material and I'm not familiar with that one.

reezy

Reaction score
Originally Posted by schroedog
Just copped these in 31, one size smaller than my (pretty tight) Skinny Guys. How big a mistake did I just make?

I usually wear size 30 but got a size 29 for em. Weird guys usually fit much better if i size down one. Sizing down two is too much for my liking. Those jeans are really comfy and don't even feel like jeans. I cant imagine them fading much and summer is coming so these babies probably be collecting dust til fall...

Dj5h1fT

Reaction score
How much would the Indigo Slub Stretch stretch?
IMG_2899.jpg
IMG_2900.jpg

filip001

Reaction score
So I'm still not really clear, are you guys sizing down from the tag size? Or are you taking into account that they're vanity sized and subtracting 2 from the tag size, then sizing down?

linkinwayne

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by filip001
So I'm still not really clear, are you guys sizing down from the tag size? Or are you taking into account that they're vanity sized and subtracting 2 from the tag size, then sizing down?

Highly doubt anyone's sizing down more than twice

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads