• We would like to welcome Craftsman Clothing back as an official Affiliate Vendor. Craftsman Clothing is a brand for the refined men who want to look good with minimal effort, and care about products that are well-made. In additon to being a go-to brand for all things essential, Craftsman Clothing also offers bespoke outerwear that’s uniquely crafted for you. Please visit their thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Motorcycles

imatlas

Saucy White Boy
Reaction score
You have good taste, I LOVE this bike. Some argue that it's underpowered, but apart from the flat spot on the acceleration its plenty strong enough for city driving. Ultimately I'd like to also get a CB550, which owners rave about. Honda legend/guru 'Hondaman' swears by the CB450, calling it the best of the bunch.
Yeah it was a bit terrifying on freeways and it could barely manage a passenger but it was a great bike for running around town.

Duly Noted

Reaction score
That is fucking gorgeous!

Something might happen where Mrs. Piob actually breaks down and stops denying me a ride. Not going to hold my breath but it's moved out of the impossible category. Never thought this would be a marital sticking point, as I rode when we met up 20-some years ago, but where we live now is notorious for running over motorcyclists so I get it.
FWIW, I told my wife I was having a midlife crisis and it was either I buy a motorbike, or have an affair.
Getting a bike was well worth the bruise... Just sayin'...

Featured Sponsor

HOW OFTEN DO YOU SHOP FOR CLOTHES ONLINE?

• I mainly buy my clothes online.

• I shop online only if there is a sale.

• I shop online when shipping and returns are free.

• I shop in store only for very expensive items I want to try on.

• I mainly shop in store.

Results are only viewable after voting.