• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Male Waxing?

poorman

Reaction score
Does anyone here wax their pubic hair?
I'm talking about shaft, balls and all. :nodding:

I've used the last of my razor cartridge and instead of spending $20+ on a new pack I think I finally want to try waxing.

Many of the product reviews online are done by women, hopefully there are fellas here that hate body hair as much as I do and can give me their opinion?

What products have you had the best results with?

heartworm

Reaction score
I'm sure you can just use the womens products, they should work exactly the same on a guy :)

But why do you want to remove everything? We might be from different cultures, but I have never met a single woman who liked the completely shaven look... Did a girl ask for it or do you just prefer it yourself??

poorman

Reaction score

I'm sure you can just use the womens products, they should work exactly the same on a guy :)
But why do you want to remove everything? We might be from different cultures, but I have never met a single woman who liked the completely shaven look... Did a girl ask for it or do you just prefer it yourself??

haha. Me and my girl both prefer the "completely shaven look."
I don't know. It's just better to us. It's cleaner, smoother and easier to do things.
When we have money for it we plan on getting laser hair removal! :slayer:

I'm sure the products would work the same I just wanted to see what products actually dudes used. I might just have to experiment now. haha.

Last edited:

tricky

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Really? I've accidentally got some on when nairing my legs (yeah yeah I know) and it was pain for days.

CalTex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Really? I've accidentally got some on when nairing my legs (yeah yeah I know) and it was pain for days.

I swim on occasion so i have to trim, the first time I did it fully it felt awkward the next day. Now when I trim, pretty much shave because I use the trimmer without an attachment, I do not feel a difference.

culiye

Reaction score
I'm sure you can just use the womens products, they should work exactly the same on a guy
smile.gif

I also think it's the same efforts with women's,done the work is better.

sbbbjm

Reaction score
as a cosmetologist, i'm going to say it's not really worth it for the waxing. waxing around your shaft/nuts is tricky bc the skin there is stretchy and looser. we can use special brazilian waxes to remove a good amount of hair, but since it's hard to get the skin taut, you're indefinitely going to be left with a bunch of hairs that the wax couldn't rip out. p.s. don't think you just lay there and we go to work. sometimes we need more than one hand to keep things taut ... in comes you.

here comes the fun part ... we can't leave those extra guys there, so we have to pluck each one out individually with tweezers. it's a long tedious process. if you have money to throwdown, a high threshold for pain, and some time on your hands, by all means, do it.

poorman

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply.

Is that the only 'issue?' getting the skin taut?
My gf would be helping me, would it still be as difficult?

Am I able to purchase this special Brazilian Wax somewhere online?
If not, could you recommend a product, I'd be able to purchase in a general beauty store?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Staff online

Forum statistics