• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread

tilesomoole

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend an opaque white shirt that's light enough for summer? I found a lot of possibilities but opacity is hard to judge on the interwebs.

Can anyone out there (or @luxire ) describe the opacity of this fabric? I'm looking for a summer appropriate yet opaque white non-linen shirt.

Cidermonk

Reaction score
Getting married in May outdoors in 70s to 80s degree weather at 5pm. Any recommendations for a great suiting fabric in Navy? Fabric does not need to be on Luxire's site. Price is not a concern as this is a special event and I'm willing to purchase quality.

conak

Reaction score
Getting married in May outdoors in 70s to 80s degree weather at 5pm. Any recommendations for a great suiting fabric in Navy? Fabric does not need to be on Luxire's site. Price is not a concern as this is a special event and I'm willing to purchase quality.
Email Luxire directly. The website is mediocre, but their customer service through email is great. They will direct you to the best fabrics they have on hand.

Smarter_than_Casual

Reaction score
Can anyone out there (or @luxire ) describe the opacity of this fabric? I'm looking for a summer appropriate yet opaque white non-linen shirt.

I can really recommend this one:

It is really good. Open Weave cotton, but not very see through.

Cidermonk

Reaction score
Email Luxire directly. The website is mediocre, but their customer service through email is great. They will direct you to the best fabrics they have on hand.
Thank you! I have emailed them and waiting to hear back. Currently debating between Drapers 4 Ply 18059 and 18060 for my wedding suit.

Anyone in this thread have experience with these two fabrics and can comment on color?

benjamin831

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Does anybody have any experience with the Sherwood Tan cotton twill? I heard its lighter weight than stated. Do they make for a good pair of heavy chinos?

Cidermonk

Reaction score

Attachments

• IMG_5772.jpg
    IMG_5772.jpg
    406.9 KB · Views: 205
  • IMG_5774.jpg
    IMG_5774.jpg
    381.2 KB · Views: 208
  • IMG_5776.jpg
    IMG_5776.jpg
    376 KB · Views: 259

boot_owl

Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

Do You Consider Sustainability When Purchasing Clothes?

• Always - Sustainability is a top priority in all my clothing purchases.

• Often - I frequently consider sustainability, but it isn't the main factor in my decisions.

• Rarely - I seldom consider sustainability when purchasing clothes.

• Never - Sustainability is not a factor I consider in my clothing choices.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johndavid20224