• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread

joacimbylehn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Recycled wool flannels - In 4 colors now - Cream, charcoal, black and grey.
More colors in production, should arrive in 4-6 weeks.

The cream is really beautiful fabric.

Introductory offer - 99.99 each, will go to 149.99 next week.

View attachment 1870870
Does anyone have any of the grey versions and can share some pictures? I was originally put off by the 10% nylon but the reviews on site and pics I see on the cream ones here are very promising.

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Dugdale Tweed 5428, beautiful!

1674239734609.png

1674239713283.png

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
We have had some success with more reliable fade washes of different kinds. Still some work to do.

1674240531177.png

1674240650414.png

marchello

Reaction score
Thinking about pulling the trigger on the Genoa trousers. Anyone have any photos of these trousers in the "wild"? I'm primarily concerned how much it wrinkles?

joacimbylehn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@luxire Could you confirm whether the recycled wool trousers are machine washable? I asked over email and got response it's dry clean or possibly hand wash. Yet I'm receiving emails saying very clearly it's quite the opposite?
1674550243771.png

ajay199127

Reaction score
I’d like to throw in my customer satisfaction note:

Luxire is absolutely incredible, a god send. Fast, efficient, jaw dropping customer service (to the point where it’s unreasonable and unfair to expect the same from other remote mto/MTM makers) high standards of craftsmanship, incredible flexibility and beautiful collection of fabrics.

I cannot stop myself from buying from them since mid 2022.

I only wished their website was updated like propercloth or collaroco, but this isn’t a deal breaker because Seema is awesome.

Dan Dynamic

Reaction score

Luxire is absolutely incredible, a god send. Fast, efficient, jaw dropping customer service (to the point where it’s unreasonable and unfair to expect the same from other remote mto/MTM makers) high standards of craftsmanship, incredible flexibility and beautiful collection of fabrics.

I only wished their website was updated like propercloth or collaroco, but this isn’t a deal breaker because Seema is awesome.
The service offered by Luxire truly is an evolution of MTM. In many cases, the pattern or measurements of a pants may not be possible because of restrictions in the system. This is especially true regarding SuitSupply where, for instance, back rise can only be increased to a certain limit. However, with Luxire, intricate amendments may be made to the pattern, such as the fork of the pants. This almost makes it semi-bespoke, or whatever terminology is appropriate. Even some MTM services can not offer pants that fit my body.

Bersabee

Reaction score

Definitely the best MTM maker just due to the pure options available.

That being said, the website needs to be revamped. As well, the picture need to be improved as some of the colors on screen do not match in person (significantly different shade - not a screen issue).

Proleet

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Definitely the best MTM maker just due to the pure options available.

That being said, the website needs to be revamped. As well, the picture need to be improved as some of the colors on screen do not match in person (significantly different shade - not a screen issue).

echo all of this. Would also love some more options for linen pants and polo shirts. Feels that hasn’t changed much in years.

joacimbylehn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I’m lanning for summer, and I figured some fellow members might want to join in on a bigger order at a reduced group price? I’m sure @luxire can share the details of what the requirements would be.
I’d mainly be interested in light and mid-grey Minnis fresco and some sort of heavier (350-400g) Irish linen. In earlier conversations Luxire told me they can source linens from the below bunches, which should surely suffice.
- Harrison’s, Mersolair
- Dugdale Bros, Lisburn
- Dugdale Bros, Crommelin
- Dugdale Bros, Natural Elements
- Huddersfield Fine Worsteds, Cotton & Linen
- Holland & Sherry, South Pacific Linens.

Happy to take other suggestions as well.

modafroman

Reaction score
@luxire, looks like this is no longer available on your website, do you have something similar/equivalent?

I have a pair of these: https://luxire.com/products/olive-green-twill?_pos=64&_sid=401c16d36&_ss=r which I like the colour of but I find the material too light weight / paper like / creases too easily. Looking for something more like 8oz I think.

I'm thinking of maybe trying these? https://luxire.com/products/olive_ripstop_pants-og_1832?_pos=15&_sid=401c16d36&_ss=r

Also, any recommendation on on navy cotton chino pants material around 8oz? Too many options on your website makes it hard to figure out what to go for.

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@luxire Could you confirm whether the recycled wool trousers are machine washable? I asked over email and got response it's dry clean or possibly hand wash. Yet I'm receiving emails saying very clearly it's quite the opposite?
View attachment 1882467
The Recycled wool chinos/Jeans are machine washable.
We have tested the fabric with machine washing in different scenarios and we observe that for the first couple of washes, it shrinks slightly in length.
The chinos and jeans that we are shipping in the fabric are thus pre-washed and shrunk.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Consider Sustainability When Purchasing Clothes?

• Always - Sustainability is a top priority in all my clothing purchases.

• Often - I frequently consider sustainability, but it isn't the main factor in my decisions.

• Rarely - I seldom consider sustainability when purchasing clothes.

• Never - Sustainability is not a factor I consider in my clothing choices.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Coongameb52