• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Tuxedo made with Minnis Black wool, Grosgrain lapels, cuffs, link closure, Grosgrain bow-tie, vest lapels and buttons - All made in-house.

Dinner_Jacket_grande.jpg

Dinner_Waist_Coat_grande.jpg

Dinner Jacket

Quilted Jacket

Last edited:

Beatlegeuse

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

atoms

Reaction score
http://custom.luxire.com/products/pale-pink-classic-oxford

The more I look at this pale pink the more a fan I am. Anyone have this fabric?

Edit: I see others commented. I also have this. I have a different opinion than what others have posted and think the weight is on the heavier side. And I wish it was just a bit more pink (darker), but not much!! The photo of Beatlegeuse has it largely in shadow so it looks a tad darker than in a well lit situation. Regardless of my opinions, I do enjoy the shirt and it's a regular one for me,

Last edited:

mattcritchlow

Reaction score
Edit: I see others commented. I also have this. I have a different opinion than what others have posted and think the weight is on the heavier side. And I wish it was just a bit more pink (darker), but not much!! The photo of Beatlegeuse has it largely in shadow so it looks a tad darker than in a well lit situation. Regardless of my opinions, I do enjoy the shirt and it's a regular one for me,
Just to add my 2 cents. I agree the Pale Pink is certainly not a light Oxford. But I would say compared to the Classic Blue and the Classic Red Oxfords, the Pink is relatively lighter, closer to the Sky Blue Classic Oxford.

burnso

Reaction score
Luxire Peacoat is in.

It came out exactly as I had hoped. I sent in a well fitting jacket to replicate and it was done perfectly. Usual Luxire workmanship.

I live in Melbourne, mean minimum temps of 6 Deg C/ 42 Fahren, so with trepidation I ordered the 14oz navy, bemberg lined and I am very happy. Its very heavy and warm.

Ill put up a few crappy pictures, they are the best I can do, so better than nothing.

Few points Ive noted:
- could have adjusted slightly for forward shoulders/ particularly left
- those vertical lines coming down from lapel are the underside of the lapel/ fold, only slightly noticeable, and unlikely with the Dugdale 24oz Id think
- 100% happy

I have to also say, without going into details, that Luxire really stepped up on this order and went above and beyond.
Its great to deal with a company that wants to see its customers in great quality clothing, without trying to squeeze out an extra dollar at every opportunity.

Last edited:

7_rocket

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Edit: I see others commented. I also have this. I have a different opinion than what others have posted and think the weight is on the heavier side. And I wish it was just a bit more pink (darker), but not much!! The photo of Beatlegeuse has it largely in shadow so it looks a tad darker than in a well lit situation. Regardless of my opinions, I do enjoy the shirt and it's a regular one for me,

Fair enough. I live in Toronto so no problem for the weight.

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Fabric looks amazing.

But now looking at the dinner jacket, I would say that the lapel looks a bit strange to me in terms of cutting and so does the bottom of the jacket that looks longer on one side and there's a bit of a wave in the lower quarters.

Yes, did see some issue with the images. These had to be photographed before the finishing process so that they could be shipped on time.

7_rocket

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Here is a little teaser of my latest OCBD in the Black Dress Stripe Oxford which should be here tomorrow :D pending the nor'easter headed to NYC. Wanted to use some details from my EG shirts with some of my own tweaks. Will post pics when it arrives. Have some more in the works so will post those once I get the orders in.
I have two shirts from luxire and by default they do split yoke.

GradSchooler

Reaction score
@Luxire - Any update on the suit ordering using measurements that was teased a coupe months ago?

Beatlegeuse

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I need some new SCs and am seriously considering sending in a jacket to be replicated. What's typical pricing for a jacket? Say, if you're using a $199.99 trouser fabric, how much would the corresponding jacket be? The only thing really holding me back at this point is that I don't want to be without my best fitting navy blazer for a month or two while they make the new jacket.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

Do You Consider Sustainability When Purchasing Clothes?

• Always - Sustainability is a top priority in all my clothing purchases.

• Often - I frequently consider sustainability, but it isn't the main factor in my decisions.

• Rarely - I seldom consider sustainability when purchasing clothes.

• Never - Sustainability is not a factor I consider in my clothing choices.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
matchaslimprix