• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread

brillopad

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I have a PoW fabric I bought from Tip Top Fabrics in Brooklyn last month and would like Luxire to make a copy of a suit for me, except some details on the pants where I'll ask for some more details.

Do you know how that is priced? I didn't see anyone connected on the Luxire chat today.

I'm also curious about the price for CMT suits/blazers. Anyone know?

Henry Carter

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Did you start wearing tailored suits when you were 18? Nice! 

Yep - I was working in the industry at 18 and fitting MTO trousers by 20 and suits by 21. This was long before any of this internet MTO business. We relied on people coming in the door, word of mouth etc. There was a lot less hassles and returns for incorrect fitting garments in those days and taking your own measurements had never even been considered of course.

burnso

Reaction score

Last edited:

Holdfast

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Good job Luxire.
Pics or it didn't happen.
OK, OK! Today; a lightweight linen appropriate for our mini Indian summer here in England:
Y9FCPj3.jpg

And the other shirt:

Last edited:

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Very nice job. is this offered in other colors of Chambray? An what would be the cost?

Can be ordered in any fabric. Price remains the same as marked on the site for the fabric. This particular one is $79.99

chuckb

Reaction score
Luxire,
Given that the project to get flannel cloth woven isn't likely going to bear fruit any time soon, is there a chance you could get something like Vitale Barberis Canonico flannel? Given the prices of pants made with that fabric from other companies, I bet it would fit somewhere between the $100 poly blend flannels and the $300 minnis flannel.

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Luxire,
Given that the project to get flannel cloth woven isn't likely going to bear fruit any time soon, is there a chance you could get something like Vitale Barberis Canonico flannel? Given the prices of pants made with that fabric from other companies, I bet it would fit somewhere between the $100 poly blend flannels and the $300 minnis flannel.

Thank you for the suggestion chuckb. Have written to them, will make the fabrics available if we get a positive response.

Beatlegeuse

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Luxire - did you respond to the question about the cost of the unstructured jacket that was posted a few days ago? Looking forward to when the jacket section is built out properly on to the website. Also, what fabric was used for that jacket? Was it CMT or something you had on hand? Can't remember if emptym said he sent in some fabric to get that one made.

Also....my shirt and pants are getting delivered along with a bunch of swatches on Monday :)

Broccoli

Reaction score
Any chance of more poplins or broadcloths coming in? Also, do you save patterns so that a customer could order lots of identical shirts once he is satisfied with the fit?

NOBD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just ordered the Classic Blue Oxford (with NOBD II) and the Navy Light Grey Small Windowpane Flannel (with NOBD I) :).

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads