• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread

Bersabee

Reaction score
No, that should never happen. A good company remains professional, of course.

However, if you want to troll, please don't do it here. If you've had a serious bad experience and can't resolve it amicably with Luxire, please don't try to retaliate by throwing mud publicly. Leaving an honest report of your exprience would be appropriate, but leave it at that. Nobody wants to have to scroll past this tripe.

And, please don't call the rest of us names. My reports on Luxire's products and services are only positive because my experiences have been positive. If they weren't I'd have no qualms about saying so.
Agreed - He created his account today just to bash Luxire.

boot_owl

Reaction score
If you're going to accuse somebody of asking you to **** off and commit suicide, I'd recommend you provide evidence as that's a pretty serious accusation. If false, literally libel.

The fact that you created this account solely to spam this thread doesn't really do you any favours in the credibility department

Bersabee

Reaction score
Anyone know what type of closure this would fall under? I see 'Extra Long Extended Front Closure' and 'Neapolitain Extended Closure' but none of the images seem to match this.

1651551492074.png

boot_owl

Reaction score
pretty weak 'evidence' so far. No screenshots of the business telling the customer to eff off, nothing about telling a customer to commit suicide. The rest seems pretty much in line with running a custom clothing business - occasional miscommunications, and some customers with expectations that go beyond what the business is able to offer.

I've ordered a fair amount, and had a few miscommunications (sometimes on their side, sometimes on mine) in my time. Clearly they've handled these well enough (I keep coming back) and I'm yet to experience any rudeness. Maybe I've managed my own expectations better?

joacimbylehn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
One of their best fabrics. I really hope they re-stock all colors soon. I have my eye on black and more cream (can't have enough cream trousers). And navy, as I found they fade rather quickly.

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
1651573798960.png

From our Reviews in Yotpo. A culmination of 10 years of reviews. This is what we closely track.
4.48 ⭐️ in the last year.
Since inception, our best phase was year 3, at 4.53 ⭐️
Worst was year 7, 3.62 ⭐️.
We are working on making this 4.65 ⭐️ in 2023.

These reviews, emails, forums, customer interactions together keep telling us where we need to be better.

Yes, there have been some unhappy customers. Our worst critics are the ones whom we choose not to serve. These are people who are abusive, who have unreasonable expectations, people who open chargebacks etc. On an average 1-2 customers every year.

Our service and our customer service has gotten a lot better since the last 2 years. 3-day service has been the game-changer for us in terms of mindset. We strive to make it better always.

In terms of quality, there has been no negative change since we started. Luxire stands for high quality. If not the quality, then Luxire is nothing.
The focus on quality has remained the same since inception. I think the best way of judging that is by reviewing your Luxire garments from over the ages. Do you notice a negative change?

steiger

Reaction score
@luxire
I’m thinking about purchasing a light linen (linen/cotton) blend sport coat/jacket in maybe green or blue. Is this something you offer? And what would the cost be thereabouts?

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@luxire
I’m thinking about purchasing a light linen (linen/cotton) blend sport coat/jacket in maybe green or blue. Is this something you offer? And what would the cost be thereabouts?
Some of our linen and blends options.

Best to send us an email for price. $550 is the base price for jackets in most of our house fabrics.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 104 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 103 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.5%

Forum statistics

Threads