• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread

Jamesbond1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Take what Simon says with a grain of salt. My Luxire trousers fit far better than any of his thousand dollar monstrosities. I read Permanent Style from time to time for ideas, but he's far from the last word on fit.

:crackup:

View attachment 1619912 View attachment 1619913 View attachment 1619915
I was told we can’t discuss his pr
"Please note that the affiliate threads are not regular threads, but they are sponsored by the affiliate vendor. While we generally encourage vendors to address customer service concerns here, these threads are not the place in which to discuss a vendors alleged disputes with a third party, especially since the third party is not here. You are free to start a new thread to discuss that matter. I will ask that you use a neutral and non-incendiary title, and reserve the right to edit it."

Mod in all fairness please delete this.

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@luxire Do you know if the VAT issue for orders from luxire.de to countries like Switzerland has been fixed already?
For Switzerland, Luxire.com remains the best option as of now.

CJWright

Reaction score
Hi Luxire,
I sincerely hope you and the team are doing okay with the challenging conditions in India right now.
Quick question - I am trying to source a washed denim chambray shirt, but fade wash is not an option, I thought this might be related to covid? If not, how can I select this?
Thanks!

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hi Luxire,
I sincerely hope you and the team are doing okay with the challenging conditions in India right now.
Quick question - I am trying to source a washed denim chambray shirt, but fade wash is not an option, I thought this might be related to covid? If not, how can I select this?
Thanks!
We can get it done but the wash may need extra time. Do send us an email and we will enable ordering.

nickpapagiorgio

Reaction score
What is the name for this collar style?

Attachments

• 23C8302F-463D-4EE2-AA57-4C3AEEE62FC5.jpeg
    23C8302F-463D-4EE2-AA57-4C3AEEE62FC5.jpeg
    188.6 KB · Views: 274

Boggis

Reaction score
Simon's comment:

On the review, yes unfortunately Luxire threatened to sue over the article.
That's bizarre, I didn't think Simon's review was overly critical. In fact it was Simon's review that lead me to consider Luxire in the first place, although it was reading this thread that convinced me to pull the trigger.

Anyway I've made 3 orders with Luxire to date, very happy with the result each time and I'll certainly order again in future.

Viatu

Reaction score
That's bizarre, I didn't think Simon's review was overly critical. In fact it was Simon's review that lead me to consider Luxire in the first place, although it was reading this thread that convinced me to pull the trigger.

Anyway I've made 3 orders with Luxire to date, very happy with the result each time and I'll certainly order again in future.

I knew about Luxire for a while (had to have been years) before I tried them. I was hesitant to try Luxire because of their website interface. It intimidated me. But, after trying Spier & Mackay, Deo Veritas and Proper Cloth's MTM programs I figured I'd give Luxire a shot. I'm glad I did and I now prefer Luxire over those other MTM programs.

Jamesbond1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think we all have established by now that no one gives two ***** what TEMPORARY STYLE BLOGS!!

Last edited:

Spaghettimatt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think we all have established by now that no one gives two ***** what the bald fake prophet at TEMPORARY STYLE BLOGS!!
Curious why you dislike him so much? I am often turned off by his writing, which I think sometimes comes across as classist, but I also think his blog is a very good source of knowledge and am grateful it exists.

Jamesbond1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Curious why you dislike him so much? I am often turned off by his writing, which I think sometimes comes across as classist, but I also think his blog is a very good source of knowledge and am grateful it exists.
I have nothing personal against him as I don’t know him. I don’t care for guys that get stuff for free to Voice their opinion. It means nothing to me. Some of what he writes makes sense and some does not but he is not the only blogger that I couldn’t care less for.

The only way to like or dislike anything is to purchase it and then try it out yourself. I think Mercedes is junk but I have friends that love that brand. To each their own.

If you think his blogs is great knowledge then most definitely it is for you. If it helps you in any way then it is an excellent source for you to read up on. I’m not against that at all. These are just my views for bloggers or posters boys!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads