• We would like to welcome Sprezzabox to the Styleforum family as an official Affiliate Vendor! SprezzaBox is a monthly subscription service for men, delivering a unique selection of fashion and lifestyle accessories right to your doorstep.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread

norMD

Reaction score
@luxire
Du you have any olive cotton fabrics in store that could be made into a sport coat at the 299 usd price point?

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@luxire
Du you have any olive cotton fabrics in store that could be made into a sport coat at the 299 usd price point?
At the $299 price point, only the listed items are available, for a limited period of time.

DonRaphael

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Shirt and trousers

Attachments

classicalthunde

Reaction score
@luxire if i want to make adjustments to a previous order's measurements for a future order, is the best way to describe them in half-measurements (i.e. pants folded along the crease and using a tape measure where a 1/2" measured flat would really reduce the leg circumference by 1"...)?

Basically I want to take about 1" of fabric out of the rear thigh (from seat to knee)...I can upload pictures in a couple days if that would help

Boggis

Reaction score
How does one go about ordering swatches from Luxire? I've not seen any options on the website.

Boggis

Reaction score
Find “extra service” and then just add the amount you want(1$ per swatch)
Got it! I don't think I'd ever have found it without asking. Do you just then include the names of the swatches you want in the notes?

Proleet

Reaction score
Got it! I don't think I'd ever have found it without asking. Do you just then include the names of the swatches you want in the notes?
just send a mail following your confirmation mail and copy in all the links of the fabrics you want in there

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@luxire if i want to make adjustments to a previous order's measurements for a future order, is the best way to describe them in half-measurements (i.e. pants folded along the crease and using a tape measure where a 1/2" measured flat would really reduce the leg circumference by 1"...)?

Basically I want to take about 1" of fabric out of the rear thigh (from seat to knee)...I can upload pictures in a couple days if that would help
Describing in half is preferred. Also, it allows you to change only the front or back parts

BIGBILLYBIG

Reaction score
How does Luxire's own flannel hold up compared to the Dugdale dark gray? The latter is a 20 dollar premium, but heavier and without polyester. I'm bit of a purist when it comes to polyester, so I'm considering springing for the Dugdale but if the polyester makes for a longer-lasting trouser I could reconsider.

SimonC

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have some of Luxire’s own brand, but cannot say for sure which ones you are referring to. They usually select good fabrics, but if it’s only $20 to move up to Dugdale that seems a good move.

BIGBILLYBIG

Reaction score
I have some of Luxire’s own brand, but cannot say for sure which ones you are referring to. They usually select good fabrics, but if it’s only $20 to move up to Dugdale that seems a good move.
Just for clarity, these are the two fabrics I had in mind:

The Dugdale looks to be very good value.

Last edited:

FlyingHorker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is there a thick chino fabric in sand?

A mid-high rise fit for my thighs and ass in a thicker fabric has been surprisingly hard to find.

Something that is like a more casual washed canvas khaki.

Where are the products made? I ask because anything outside of NAFTA gets hit with a 39-40% duty/tax rate here.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 85 17.6%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 154 32.0%
  • 8”

Votes: 140 29.0%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 54 11.2%
  • 9”

Votes: 24 5.0%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 11 2.3%