• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread

Chrisone

Reaction score
@luxire Will the "3 for 2 oxford shirt" offer return? At the front page of Luxire.com it seemed as a part of the deals for the whole weekend, but it suddenly disappeared.

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@luxire Will the "3 for 2 oxford shirt" offer return? At the front page of Luxire.com it seemed as a part of the deals for the whole weekend, but it suddenly disappeared.

That deal is over and may not return. there are some flash sales going on currently.

nine9

Reaction score
@luxire: Just to make sure: the VBC black cavalry twill doesn't have sheen or does it? And do those pants work with double pleats or are they too stiff and not drapey enough?

Last edited:

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@luxire: Just to make sure: the VBC black cavalry twill doesn't have sheen or does it?

No sheen

kenzi28

Reaction score
@luxire Is there still free shipping (to Singapore) for purchases over USD75 ? (the normal free shipping is USD100).
Have already paid USD25 for order #38408, not sure i want to pay shipping again for another order. Or can you combine shipment for 2 orders?

Last edited:

henaal

Reaction score
I'm glad that I'll be taking off for a 11-hour flight in a few hours. No internet, no more spending money on these deals.

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I'm glad that I'll be taking off for a 11-hour flight in a few hours. No internet, no more spending money on these deals.
If you stayed back, you would have saved the cost of the flight ticket just in Brembana shirts :)

safe flight mate.

SimonC

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
EThomas cavalry twill for $99? I'll take that, thank you very much!

Damn you enablers. That’s a pair of EThomas and two pairs of VBC flannels orders. Anyone else want to point out any hidden bargains?

Aloysius16

Reaction score
@luxire
I bought VBC navy 15oz covert wool pants last night as the description said they were cavalry twill. However the new garment photos on the website today show a really pronounced twill that I’m not sure about. Would you be willing to let me swap them for the E Thomas stone cav twill (which is currently listed at a lower price than the VBC)? (Or alternatively the VBC navy cav twill which seems to have a less pronounced twill)

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads