• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Luxire, are the pants also applicable for women? Of course the cut may vary a bit, but basically i don't see a mayor difference between men's and women's denims e.g. besides the measurements.

Yes. We are now making ladies clothing of a wide variety for another brand. For now, we can take orders for shirts, pants, jeans, jackets, coats and some skirts for ladies.

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I've been buying a few of their fabrics when they put them on the facebook specials. Would be nice to have a section of specially priced slacks/ jackets on your site when they update their lists. For example, the Dormeuil they have now (maybe 5 or 6 choices) at £20/meter would make a great product. I'd get the slacks at a better price than I'm getting from my local tailor, even providing the fabric.

Could you please point me to the link? Am unable to find. Can add those on a priority.

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Last edited:

jebarne

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

thecool85

Reaction score
Please email us ([email protected]) the design you would like. Will guide you through the ordering process. Priority making and very special pricing for the first few jackets.

Are there designs on the website or do I just pick anything and send it in?

hookem12387

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I finally got around to sending off a pair of pants to be copied (twice, both in fresco). I'll be spending a lot of work time in New Orleans this summer, so that $600 whole fresco suit deal sounds pretty awesome, too. I'm excited to finally be trying Luxire, and my wife is just waiting on my results before trying out her own order.

atoms

Reaction score
I would like to give another public thank you to Luxire for the great service and support. I received my 7th order and the changes fit beautifully! I lost about 20 pounds over the last 8 months and went through the now familiar process of sending them my photos, some measurements, and asking for their suggestions. I even left much of it in their hands with the only primary instructions being "let's take it easy so that I can still have a wearable shirt as a result, even if it means a couple iterations". They did exactly as I hoped and I'm thrilled. I just sent off an order for 4 more shirts.

Thanks!!

Last edited:

Flyswatter

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I would like to give another public thank you to Luxire for the great service and support. I received my 7th order and the changes fit beautifully! I lost about 20 pounds over the last 8 months and went through the now familiar process of sending them my photos, some measurements, and asking for their suggestions. I even left much of it in their hands with the only primary instructions being "let's take it easy so that I can still have a wearable shirt as a result, even if it means a couple iterations". They did exactly as I hoped and I'm thrilled. I just sent off an order for 4 more shirts.

Thanks!!

Congrats on the weight loss. :nodding: Curious, did 20 pounds result in the need for a smaller collar size?

atoms

Reaction score
Congrats on the weight loss.
nod[1].gif
Curious, did 20 pounds result in the need for a smaller collar size?
No. It was entirely around my waist. However, I took the opportunity to dial things in around the chest, biceps, and yoke. So I did quite a few changes in one go. I went from about 155 to 135. And thank you for the congrats. I've actually lost a total of 40 pounds over the last couple years. Never felt better or more sexy to the ladies
fistbump.gif

Last edited:

Flyswatter

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

No. It was entirely around my waist.  However, I took the opportunity to dial things in around the chest, biceps, and yoke. So I did quite a few changes in one go. I went from about 155 to 135. And thank you for the congrats. I've actually lost a total of 40 pounds over the last couple years.

You're welcome! But wow, 135?! Unless you are extremely short, you probably don't need to lose any more. ;)

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads