• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread

LuxireStudio

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
22062.jpg 22062_1.jpg 22062_2.jpg
Orange Red Pinpoint Oxford

Medium weighted dress shirt in 100% premium cotton.

Features: Custom made NOBD collar with 1-button cuff.

LuxireStudio

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
22062__1.jpg 22062__2.jpg 22062__3.jpg
Navy End-on-End 120/2

Quality dress shirt in 100% premium cotton.

Features: Osaka Button Down collar (Kamakura Button Down) with 1-button cuff.

Last edited:

Bruges

Reaction score
I'm having problems getting my order shipped. I've waited about 9 weeks for 2 pairs of trousers. They have replied to my emails but about 5 weeks ago I was told my order would ship within a week. Now I'm being told it will be another week because they're shipments have been delayed because of GST documentation issues. I guess they can't ship to the US right now.
I placed 3 separate shirt orders from existing patterns in June, also still waiting.

Bruges

Reaction score
What collar from Luxire resembles this one from Suitsupply? Suitsupply calls it wide spread, but the wide spread of Luxire is entirely different
eSJxY64.jpg

kU0RlgO.png

thatitalian

Reaction score

New Shoes1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I placed 3 separate shirt orders from existing patterns in June, also still waiting.

Probably fabric related. That said, I've gone on an ordering hiatus until they (or I, as the case may be) get this new website figured out. Is it safe to order again?

taxgenius

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Probably fabric related. That said, I've gone on an ordering hiatus until they (or I, as the case may be) get this new website figured out. Is it safe to order again?

I don't see why not, though personally i've been holding off because I am waiting for a trunk show for in person fittings.

Tastethesoup

Reaction score

MrSuited

Reaction score
What collar from Luxire resembles this one from Suitsupply? Suitsupply calls it wide spread, but the wide spread of Luxire is entirely different
eSJxY64.jpg

kU0RlgO.png

I'd be interested in getting a shirt with a collar like that too. I think the closest is probably the Italian or Roma Cutaway from PC and then adjusting the collar spread a little bit to achieve that look. If anyone else has successfully replicated the suitsupply shirt collar or has something similar, please share.

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
We are having a promotion on holdall bags: $149.99 against the standard price of $399.99

wool-flannel-grey-Barrel-bag5.png

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads