Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by luxire, Jun 20, 2012.

1. AlexRamius

AlexRamius Senior member

@luxire Did anyone ever ask you to do a dressing gown?
    If so, what would be the price?
    I have been searching for one for quite some time, but I have these extra long arms.... I always could ask a shirtmaker, but I do not even wish to know what they would charge me !

2. luxire

luxire Affiliate Vendor Affiliate Vendor

We had made a few some time ago. You can probably find images on this forum.

Do write to us for a price quote.

3. nubirth

nubirth Well-Known Member

I looked over the pants at the website.

1. How do you pick one of the interior designs displayed in the photos?

2. With my waist, can I specify the full waist instead of the half waist?

3. Are brace buttons a option?

Last edited: Aug 13, 2017 at 6:47 PM

4. breakaway01

breakaway01 Senior member

I have been ordering on the old website for some time now. I have tried to put an order together on the new website for a few shirts referencing an existing pattern but to be honest, I think I'm going to place the order on the old website after all. In my opinion, there are still a lot of issues with the new website that need to be addressed before the old website is shut down.

1. I can't see my custom notes for items in my cart. I should be able to see and edit all of my selected options, measurements, and custom notes for anything in my cart, but I can't seem to be able to do this. So if I want to change anything, I have to delete the item and start over again? This was a problem with the old website but at least I could see my custom notes before.
    2. Still many fabrics on the old website that are not available on the new website. These all have to be migrated before the old website is closed for good.
    3. I can't seem to increase the quantity of items in my cart.
    4. Clicking on items in my cart does not take me to the fabric page.
    5. Please make the magnification constant for the first fabric image. It makes comparing fabrics very difficult, and to be honest it does not look very professional.
    6. Way too many clicks to place an order. What I REALLY want is to be able to create and save a few custom templates that I can name (e.g. button-down dress shirt, NOBD II collar dress shirt, dress trousers) so that I can select a fabric, click on my template, add a custom note for any tweaks, and done. Instead for each shirt I have to select a fabric, "Choose a style", click through literally ten options, and add a note under additional options to reference a prior order.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2017 at 9:21 PM

5. brokencycle

brokencycle Senior member

Anyone have any recommendations for pant fabrics similar to fresco or the linen cotton canvas fabric? My linen cotton canvas pair are my favorite - they're comfortable in this humid weather, they hold a decent crease, and hanging them up gets most of the wrinkles out.

6. Cityplace

Cityplace Senior member

What about the Cotten Fresco - I have the grey (which is quite dark) but same soft breezy feel with a decent crease.

7. New Shoes1

New Shoes1 Senior member

Would love to see any real life pictures of the cotton fresco pants, particularly tan. I've not ordered any previously, but am now seriously considering a pair for my next order.

8. aj805

aj805 Senior member

9. Oasis

Oasis Senior member

I've got a pair of trousers in tan cotton fresco due to ship pretty much now. I'll post pics when they arrive.

10. Bruges

Bruges Senior member