• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread

LuxireStudio

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
#22053_3.jpg #22053_4.jpg #22053_1.jpg
Vitale Barberis Canonico - 120s 2 Ply Mid Grey

Grey dress pants in 100% wool for a formal attire.

Features: Standard extended closure with Daks adjuster.

Incitatus

Reaction score
Just received my latest shirts from Luxire,

Alumo oxford and albino chambray

Very excited about the results coming from Luxire. The fit is great, the fabrics are absolutely fantastic and no shrinkage. Have had some bad luck with trousers, but the results on the shirts really makes me want to give it another try.

stevemcgee99

Reaction score
I finally did it.

I didn't follow their cuff measurement correctly - center of hole, not inside measurement. Other than that it fits well - better after washing.

Collar roll is OK - not sure what's up. Creases horizontally. Also the top above the button seems to have too wide a gap. It's something I'm looking into before I order my next shirt.

I requested a single tuck for the sleeve - and am very happy. A tailor did shirts for me this way when I was 135 lbs. and I love it - can't stand the renaissance poofs above the cuffs on normal shirts.

My next test will be trousers. Unfortunately I don't know my measurements because NOTHING fits me. I am close on two pairs of custom-made pants, though. Think I'll finish losing weight first since the last custom order is already too big lol.

stevemcgee99

Reaction score
After not being sure for too long, we decided to take the plunge. Below are the images of the buttons. We got made a small quantity and are shipping them on shirts these days. Depending on the feedback, we will either stick with these, or go back to the older ones or make further changes.

I am in favor already just from the photos. The one shirt I ordered from Luxire has buttons that would do better on a woman's blouse - in that they add a bit of a frustrating and delaying experience to the opener.

All of my other shirts were custom made in Japan and I ordered special buttons, thicker, and they appear to be about the same as the 'New MOP' in your photo.

clapeyron

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
View attachment 782819 View attachment 782820 View attachment 782823 View attachment 782821
Leather Bomber Jacket

Casual suede jacket for a rugged upgrade to the wardrobe.

Features: Zipper chest pocket, 2-way antique brass zippers, sleeve gusset.

This is mine and it's wonderful.

Sadly the current temperatures in Germany don't permit me to wear it yet (96°F+).

The jacket fits perfectly and the leather is supple and soft. Every detail specified was executed exactly how I envisioned. The colour is wonderful and the whole process of having it made was incredibly smooth.

I'll owe this and the Luxire Leather Jacket thread a bunch of pictures, once the weather gets a little cooler.

LuxireStudio

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
#22135 copy.jpg #22135_3.jpg #22135_2.jpg
Persian Green Cool Linen Cotton

Casual shirt in blends of 60% linen 40% cotton for a perfect summer day out.

Features: Custom made one piece collar, collar spread & collar point as spear point collar with 1-button cuff, short sleeve ad two chest flap pockets with buttons.

GoIrish

Reaction score
Hi, I am looking for cream/off-white linen pants. Can anyone recommend a good fabric from Luxire? I have the natural ecro linen pants that I am happy with (https://custom.luxire.com/collections/pants/products/linen_natural_ecru_pants).

Preferably they should be made with no lining but not be very see through-ish :)

I just received a pair in jute brown.
https://luxire.com/products/gov-jute-brown-canvas-54002_n

It's a blend and very substantial. I was surprised how heavy they were, definitely not see though.

OzWino

Reaction score
Dumb question: when getting a short sleeve shirt made would there be any other changes required from the typical long sleeve pattern? Apart from shorter sleeves obviously .

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Staff online

Forum statistics