Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by luxire, Jun 20, 2012.

1. LuxireStudio

LuxireStudio Senior member

2. Incitatus

Incitatus Active Member

Just received my latest shirts from Luxire,

Alumo oxford and albino chambray

Very excited about the results coming from Luxire. The fit is great, the fabrics are absolutely fantastic and no shrinkage. Have had some bad luck with trousers, but the results on the shirts really makes me want to give it another try.

3. stevemcgee99

stevemcgee99 Active Member

I finally did it.

I didn't follow their cuff measurement correctly - center of hole, not inside measurement. Other than that it fits well - better after washing.

Collar roll is OK - not sure what's up. Creases horizontally. Also the top above the button seems to have too wide a gap. It's something I'm looking into before I order my next shirt.

I requested a single tuck for the sleeve - and am very happy. A tailor did shirts for me this way when I was 135 lbs. and I love it - can't stand the renaissance poofs above the cuffs on normal shirts.

My next test will be trousers. Unfortunately I don't know my measurements because NOTHING fits me. I am close on two pairs of custom-made pants, though. Think I'll finish losing weight first since the last custom order is already too big lol.

4. stevemcgee99

I am in favor already just from the photos. The one shirt I ordered from Luxire has buttons that would do better on a woman's blouse - in that they add a bit of a frustrating and delaying experience to the opener.

All of my other shirts were custom made in Japan and I ordered special buttons, thicker, and they appear to be about the same as the 'New MOP' in your photo.

5. MrSuited

MrSuited Member

6. stevemcgee99