• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread

mintyfresh

Reaction score
Hi Luxire

I ordered my first shirt a month ago, but sent in the shirt to be replicated last week. Within the package that I shipped my shirt in, I left a note asking for a few requests and have followed up with an email to inquire about the request, but have not yet heard back. My order number is 2823 - would you mind following up on this for me?

Thanks!

Nicolai

Reaction score
Y
Yes had one made in a chambray a while back; though without a belt. In reflection I would have gotten a half belt (belt at the back only) to add more shape.
Nice, do you have any photos of the specimen?

I'm in the process of ordering mine via email now, amazed at the quality of service so far. :)

Spurious

Reaction score
I just ordered my first shirt, due to our (a friend and I) incompetence, the process took longer than it should have.

Just wanted to say that the customer service so far has been perfect!

Last edited:

mrjester

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi Luxire

I ordered my first shirt a month ago, but sent in the shirt to be replicated last week. Within the package that I shipped my shirt in, I left a note asking for a few requests and have followed up with an email to inquire about the request, but have not yet heard back. My order number is 2823 - would you mind following up on this for me?

Thanks!
Email them this, dude.

TehBunny

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Nicolai- It's listed by Luxire as the '4 pocket shirt' if you go through Luxire about getting a half belt made I bet they would be happy to oblige. Also try to pick a fabric with some structure (heavier) or get them to add a bit of lining in shoulders and chest et. If you like.

7_rocket

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone have pictures of the difference with the semi spread and english spread wearing ties?

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hi Luxire

Thanks!

For individual customer service items, best to use use the Contact Us link.

Apologies for any issue you have had with getting a reply. Do send me a PM with details.

Nicolai

Reaction score
Nicolai- It's listed by Luxire as the '4 pocket shirt' if you go through Luxire about getting a half belt made I bet they would be happy to oblige. Also try to pick a fabric with some structure (heavier) or get them to add a bit of lining in shoulders and chest et. If you like.
Ah, I see, I've seen that one on the website earlier. I went with a medium-heavy fabric, full belt and epaulets so I figure that it'll sit nicely on the shoulders.

TehBunny

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ah, I see, I've seen that one on the website earlier. I went with a medium-heavy fabric, full belt and epaulets so I figure that it'll sit nicely on the shoulders.
Good Luck; sounds excellent! Be sure to post when it's done; that goes for you too Luxire! :)

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Luxire: how is the process of illustrating different collars (other than BD) going?

Hopefully next week. We have them ready, just need to complete photography.

Xtra

Reaction score
Hopefully next week. We have them ready, just need to complete photography.

Excellent, hopefully it will be done by the time I have swatches of some dressier fabrics in hand. Will make it easier deciding on which collar to get when non-BD collar is "standard".

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads