• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Another week about to hit the books - did you guys notice the resurgence of Mr Big, AKA "A1P" You size M and L / 40 R / L should be quite happy about that... there is a whole mess of knitwear thats in your future for the next few months *!*!

Good luck tonight to all you guys!

gimpwiz

Reaction score
This is the first week I can remember where I won nothing. Is 'aight, spoo sent me a second chance, excited about it.

smittycl

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Alright! Moved apartments and am downsizing closet with another grudge-cull. Stuff that I loved but just wasn't wearing.

I have too many winter pants. Black Fleece are actually fairly heavy.

Love this BB but have too many linen jackets/overshirts. Very well made and only worn a few times (got it as gift).

I have two after-work winter cashmere cardigans and one had to go.

A bit hard to pull off for me hence the LNWOB.

Last edited:

gimpwiz

Reaction score
Smitty, I always regret that you're like 1 - 1.5 sizes larger than me. I'm always like, can I? ........ fine, no.

Henry, does it happen to you on other ebay stores? I just checked on my ipad and I think it's affecting all ebay, not just luxeswap.

Henry S

Reaction score
Henry, does it happen to you on other ebay stores? I just checked on my ipad and I think it's affecting all ebay, not just luxeswap.
No, just on LuxeSwap. Tried different browsers and computers w/ or w/o extensions enabled.

Now I see it on other stores. Isn't eBay aware that updates cannot be implemented while we are checking new listings?

smittycl

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Smitty, I always regret that you're like 1 - 1.5 sizes larger than me. I'm always like, can I? ........ fine, no.

:-D

1682078408448.png

gimpwiz

Reaction score
What's that episode of south park where Cartman decides he has to bulk up? Something like weight gain 3000 or something like that.

It does seem a little penny-wise pound-foolish to grow out of my bespoke stuff to fit into your consignments. But if I do, I'll be like, damn, didn't even bid on those jackets, talk about insult to injury.

smittycl

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What's that episode of south park where Cartman decides he has to bulk up? Something like weight gain 3000 or something like that.

It does seem a little penny-wise pound-foolish to grow out of my bespoke stuff to fit into your consignments. But if I do, I'll be like, damn, didn't even bid on those jackets, talk about insult to injury.
Weider was a famous body builder who sold this stuff decades ago. Big time Muscle & Fitness cover dude stuff.

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Morning guys - just a reminder that we are now headed into peak closet clean out season - historically, April and May are our busiest months of the year - almost double December in terms of volume. With 2500+ consignors, just say even half of them did a spring clean of 10 pieces each (and we all know SF guys do way more volume than that lol)... just to give you a sense of perspective.

So if you are doing a cull of summer stuff, I strongly suggest getting that in the air and in a good place in the queue as soon as possible.

Also a reminder that with last weeks drop, we welcome back Mr. Big AKA A1P! About 2 months of stuff forthcoming from that, rejoice ye size 40s!

And Mr. Bruce Boyers last items end tomorrow night - a massive collection of neckwear, so dont forget to get in on those if you want a legacy piece from his collection!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads