1. Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.

LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by SpooPoker, Jul 15, 2012.

1. Patrick R

Patrick R Distinguished Member

That’s what I fill drawers with.

2. Torzano

Torzano Senior Member

B5F0E7C1-1736-4B60-8846-6D3A5F5F9A4A.jpeg Definitely interested in the socks. I got palatino socks from luxeswap a while ago and they got holes in them fairly quickly. They are like a fine cashmere sweater and should be laundered with care not like a pair of cheap cotton socks. Lesson learned.

Trying to get my toddler to sleep last night and this happened.

3. SpooPoker

SpooPoker Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus Dubiously Honored Affiliate Vendor

LOL adorable!

But thats what you get trying to put her to sleep in a shirt that says good morning :/

4. JVobsessed

JVobsessed New Member

havent been on this forum in awhile so not sure how thus works but wondering is that 10sei0tto shearling is still available?

5. SpooPoker

SpooPoker Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus Dubiously Honored Affiliate Vendor

Sorry man, sold that ages ago.

6. SpooPoker

Gonna try and get this sock sale popping for you guys today! Stay tuned. In the meantime, some pics.

IMG_3789.jpg IMG_3791.jpg IMG_3794.jpg IMG_3798.jpg IMG_3799.jpg IMG_3804.jpg IMG_3813.jpg IMG_3816.jpg

7. Torzano

Torzano Senior Member

Wow didn’t know this was happening so soon. Are they in different sizes? What’s the size for size 9.5 shoe?

8. SpooPoker

Sadly dont have 9.5, smallest I have is a 10.

9. SpooPoker

SOCKS ARE NOW LIVE

https://luxeswap.myshopify.com/collections/all

Shipping is just $7 for up to 5 pairs, and $10 for more than 5. We only have sizes 10-12.5. The quality on these things is really damn impressive. I mean, they say the worlds finest on them for a reason right?

@Close Horse @Torzano @philosophe @FLW @bsarosi @duff406 @Themandan @Easily Amused @Mariokartfever @41L35W @flashjack @Knurt @JohnAAG @bry2000 @Patrick R

Thanks for the interest!

10. Torzano

Torzano Senior Member

That
    I do have some size 10 shoes. Is the size difference on socks that different between sizes?

11. SpooPoker

Yeah, Id say TTS, maybe roll the dice on one size 10 and if it fits, buy them all?

12. razl

razl Stylish Dinosaur

Just snagged my batch.

I wouldn't expect anything less from Luxeswap.

13. Eli Curt

Eli Curt Senior Member

Remember when you listed all those pants last year? I still have a pair I need to have tailored.

14. SpooPoker

LOL I still have 12!

15. Eli Curt

Eli Curt Senior Member

Put 'em back on the site - it doesn't cost you anything.