• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

La Fin Du Monde

Reaction score
Sadly, as the business folded, doesn't look like much more will be coming. However we do have a bunch of Rob's last stock thats coming up in early spring!

I breaks my heart. I've been friends with Rob because of these forums and have really grown in my sartorial ways due to him and YH. He was my go-to guy for ties and shirts. I just don't know who can take his place, such a decent and knowledgeable guy.

What's going to come up in the early spring? Ties? Casual wear? (That's most of what he was selling before shutting down.)

ThinkDerm

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I breaks my heart. I've been friends with Rob because of these forums and have really grown in my sartorial ways due to him and YH. He was my go-to guy for ties and shirts. I just don't know who can take his place, such a decent and knowledgeable guy.

What's going to come up in the early spring? Ties? Casual wear? (That's most of what he was selling before shutting down.)
Same. Why did he close down shop

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Mostly shirts in YH 1 and 2, and a few ties.

SpooPoker

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
INTEREST CHECK

Would you guys be interested in buying NWT Zimmerli socks if I reopened the Shopify store for them? I have an inventory of about 500 of them, mostly solid Merino wool ribbed OTC in solid grey, charcoal, navy, and tan. I only have sizes 10-12.5. Pricing would be about $25 each.

Please like this post if you would purchase via that avenue...

Thanks!

Eli Curt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
INTEREST CHECK

Would you guys be interested in buying NWT Zimmerli socks if I reopened the Shopify store for them? I have an inventory of about 500 of them, mostly solid Merino wool ribbed OTC in solid grey, charcoal, navy, and tan. I only have sizes 10-12.5. Pricing would be about $25 each.

Thanks!
I would not, but I do miss the shopify store. Is anything on there now?

SpooPoker

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I would not, but I do miss the shopify store. Is anything on there now?

No, all that product has been sold. I used that when I had a bunch of inventory buys of NWT stuff, which I haven't really had much of lately but hoping to change that!

ericgereghty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I hate whichever one of you got that mohair Despos. Such a sexy suit.

Staxxx1

Reaction score
LOL! I feel the same way with whomever got the Montedoro basketweave blazer in my size (54) which I could have worn without altering. Nice to get the hate out! :satisfied:
Well at least I did copp one of the Longhi linen jackets...

Patrick R

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
INTEREST CHECK

Thanks!

Yes. 100%

Mariokartfever

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
INTEREST CHECK

Thanks!

I'm mostly unfamiliar with the brand - how do they compare to Pantherella?

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I still want more Sozzi socks. :(

razl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
INTEREST CHECK

Thanks!
As long as they are reasonably staple colors and not wacky palette, yes 100% grey + navy + tan, prob 2x of each. Possibly a few more. Search my older posts on the joys of keeping a stocked box of new socks ready to go, life's little pleasures.

SpooPoker

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
First, congrats to both winners and consignors on an awesome night last night :slayer:

I'm mostly unfamiliar with the brand - how do they compare to Pantherella?

Test drove my first pair today, IMO, every inch as good as any Pantherella, Marcoliani, Sozzi, or Gallo that I have tried.
@gmh have you worn yours yet?

I still want more Sozzi socks. :(

Bro I want mine BACK. I still had a box of about 40 of them back from that sale that went entirely missing. :(

As long as they are reasonably staple colors and not wacky palette, yes 100% grey + navy + tan, prob 2x of each. Possibly a few more. Search my older posts on the joys of keeping a stocked box of new socks ready to go, life's little pleasures.

All solids, all conservative business dress!

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sadness for our feet.

razl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Bro I want mine BACK. I still had a box of about 40 of them back from that sale that went entirely missing. :(
Look, a box fulla Sozzi's fell off the back of a 'Rarri.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads