1. Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.

LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by SpooPoker, Jul 15, 2012.

1. dadjeans

dadjeans Senior Member

2. SpooPoker

SpooPoker Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus Dubiously Honored Affiliate Vendor

Screen Shot 2019-02-07 at 7.48.52 PM.png Screen Shot 2019-02-07 at 7.49.01 PM.png
    BINGO BANGO

7 FEBRUARY 2019

1. John Lobb Grayed Black Museum Calf Sutton Prestige Shoes

2. Moscot Opticians Flesh Lemtosh Green Lensed Lemtosh Glasses

3. Seraphin Paris Black Leather 3/4 Coat

4. Isaia Napoli Cigar Brown Chevre Suede Blouson Coat

5, NIB Enzo Bonafe Deerskin Brown Derby Shoes

6. Paul Stuart Houndstooth Belted Tweed Raglan Coat

7. Chanel Black Quilted Gold Chain Shoulder Bag

8. William Lockie Scotland 100% Camel Hair Ribbed Shawl Cardigan

9. Vintage Polo Ralph Lauren Ankle Length Frogged Shearling Coat

10. Perris Monte Carlo Eau de Parfum Sampler Set

NOW LIVE

3. in stitches

in stitches Kung Joo Moderator

Plz get more shoes in my size. Kthxbai.

4. in stitches

in stitches Kung Joo Moderator

Oh. Awesome stuff, as per ushz. :cheers:

5. Caustic Man

Caustic Man Stylish Dinosaur

Looks like Spoonerism [spell check autocorrected Spoo to "Spoonerism" for some reason and I just decided to leave it there] forgot to highlight some things :). Lemme help him out and let you in on some beauties from my closet.

If you want to be just like me (and honestly who wouldn't?) then you need to pay close attention.

6. SpooPoker

SpooPoker Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus Dubiously Honored Affiliate Vendor

7. mythage

mythage Distinguished Member

would it be possible to add a little nmwa tag to all nmwa listings so they’d be easy to find?

8. sandfourman

sandfourman Senior Member

4 of my items are up. first time using luxeswap after buying from ya for a while now. hopefully they sell :hide:

9. La Fin Du Monde

La Fin Du Monde Well-Known Member

I'm always excited by anything Yellow Hook that you pick up.

Plz & Thank U

10. duff406

duff406 Senior Member

Well, he's got at least one shirt coming up...

11. SpooPoker

Possible but not likely. Mainly because its a varied mix of stuff that comes in - not just NMWA brands. Some guys thrift stuff to sell for NMWA, some guys send in only stuff they got at NMWA, some guys send in non-NMWA stuff. I dont think taking up good keyword real estate for that would serve much purpose for searching.

Dont be shy man, link em up here!

Sadly, as the business folded, doesn't look like much more will be coming. However we do have a bunch of Rob's last stock thats coming up in early spring!

12. Lithonial

Lithonial Well-Known Member

Late to the party, but my top three would have to be Kiton, Inis, and Isaia. I would have put EG or GG on there, but you almost never see G widths.

13. bry2000

bry2000 Distinguished Member

Thinking you should bring a container ship to my house.

14. Aquafortis

Aquafortis Senior Member

Just wanted to give an advance shout out to everyone about a couple fragrances I sent @SpooPoker that just listed this week. Spoo hasn't typically listed fragrances, and unless you're already familiar with one, it's pretty much a totally "blind" buy at auction.

So I thought I would post up inks to Spoo's listings and good third party reviews of these in advance for anyone who may be interested, so this week could allow time to get to a local Neiman's/Bergdorf or Barneys to smell a tester in person before bidding ends next Sunday.

Here's the first:
    Perris Monte Carlo Santal du Pacifique Extrait de Parfum travel spray set. Four spray vials and a classy travel case with magnetic top: $220 retail. Super handy for throwing in a briefcase/purse, glove compartment, or taking on trips as below the TSA limit for liquids. This is a super refined, very classy and pure sandalwood fragrance. The extrait concentration is the highest level of concentration, above EDP. It imparts a deeper, more complex character than an EDP. Great longevity and develops wonderfully through the dry down. Unisex. Could be a great Valentine's gift for someone special!
    Ebay listing in Spoo's store:
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/LNIB-Perri...h=item5469ca33ee:g:RpQAAOSwrndcXMjX:rk:1:pf:0
    Third Party Review from Sebastian Jara of Smelling Great Fragrance Reviews:

The Second:
    Costume National Homme Eau de Parum: Classy, refined, and unique. One of the best from a designer label. Pefumer is Dominic Ropion who widely regarded as one of the true, outstanding masters out there. Leaning towards a masculine scent but per review below, described as having some feminine leaning notes. $120 retail at Barneys.
    Ebay listing in Spoo's store:
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/LNWOB-Cost...h=item5217efe3df:g:IngAAOSwJ5dcXMjf:rk:1:pf:0

Third Party Review from Sebastian Jara of Smelling Great Fragrance Reviews: