• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

OccultaVexillum

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I really like it, i want the navy set to wear as actual pajamas.
I'm just waiting for retailers to get it since the Sunspel store was quite a bit more expensive than other retailers last season.

OccultaVexillum

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
There's new pieces up on the Lemaire webstore, Ssense and Matches.

I really like the 60's, slightly mod vibe of this season, but I don't know how much of it is actually viable with the way I dress.
It's weird. The bootcut pants with the pressed crease are really cool, but I don't think I'd wear them.

nighttimm

Reaction score

OccultaVexillum

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@nighttimm thanks! They're easier to wear than i expected.
Do you want the black denim or plain cotton pair from this season?

You're best bet is probably Japanese stores. They have more adventurous buys and a 46 would be in their size range.

Need Supply Japan has them but theyre still ~550 - http://shop.needsupply.jp/fs/nscj/mens-brands-lemaire/gd3980

Opening Ceremony too and they have a 10% email code - https://www.openingceremony.com/mens/lemaire/twisted-pants-ST216952.html

There's a 48 for cheap on Rak if you want to size up but that's probably too big - https://global.rakuten.com/en/store/kind-u/item/8055000061102/

But yeah i'd check Japanese stores. Need, Toto, Nordstrom and Michel Brisson also don't have their buys online yet either so maybe they;ll show up somewhere else.

nighttimm

Reaction score
@OccultaVexillum appreciate the leads! I'm more interested in the plain cotton twill, but I'm open to either. I think the JP market is indeed the way to go. And the pair on Rak has already been nabbed, so someone agrees.

OccultaVexillum

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@MeatFish they are true to size and spacious. Like @nighttimm mentioned a few pages back when I asked, I took a 50 and the waist is probably 17.5” if I was guessing. The waist cinches nicely though with the belt which is a lot longer than the first iterations and actually wraps around the waist twice. I originally tried the 48s which are size down for me and was surprised they fit, But the waist was too tight.

dieworkwear

Mahatma Jawndi
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

OccultaVexillum

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@dieworkwear compared to the wide, straight leg belted pants he did in the tencel. the twisted seam ones have more volume, definitely balloon out more, and the sizing is a bit more vanity cut.
Considering how light and breezy this garment dyed linen is im really surprised with how they hold their shape. They don’t really drape much at all, it’s very structured.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite summer fabric?

• Seersucker

• Fresco

• Linen

• Silk

Results are only viewable after voting.