• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

King Calder

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone have thoughts on the Sunspel collab for FW? I like the color of the sand rose tops and the floral print is nice

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I really like it, i want the navy set to wear as actual pajamas.
I'm just waiting for retailers to get it since the Sunspel store was quite a bit more expensive than other retailers last season.

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
There's new pieces up on the Lemaire webstore, Ssense and Matches.

I really like the 60's, slightly mod vibe of this season, but I don't know how much of it is actually viable with the way I dress.
It's weird. The bootcut pants with the pressed crease are really cool, but I don't think I'd wear them.

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
The volume on these is unreal
I had to at least try the full suit...
A42D6167-1085-4A86-A8AC-48BB524E137F.jpeg

DE79A242-9B14-4EFE-884B-1585D85DDB95.jpeg

B77BC508-BD80-4ABA-ACBB-25CA04DE5D46.jpeg

Last edited:

nighttimm

Reaction score

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
@nighttimm thanks! They're easier to wear than i expected.
Do you want the black denim or plain cotton pair from this season?

You're best bet is probably Japanese stores. They have more adventurous buys and a 46 would be in their size range.

Need Supply Japan has them but theyre still ~550 - http://shop.needsupply.jp/fs/nscj/mens-brands-lemaire/gd3980

Opening Ceremony too and they have a 10% email code - https://www.openingceremony.com/mens/lemaire/twisted-pants-ST216952.html

There's a 48 for cheap on Rak if you want to size up but that's probably too big - https://global.rakuten.com/en/store/kind-u/item/8055000061102/

But yeah i'd check Japanese stores. Need, Toto, Nordstrom and Michel Brisson also don't have their buys online yet either so maybe they;ll show up somewhere else.

nighttimm

Reaction score
@OccultaVexillum appreciate the leads! I'm more interested in the plain cotton twill, but I'm open to either. I think the JP market is indeed the way to go. And the pair on Rak has already been nabbed, so someone agrees.

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
@MeatFish they are true to size and spacious. Like @nighttimm mentioned a few pages back when I asked, I took a 50 and the waist is probably 17.5” if I was guessing. The waist cinches nicely though with the belt which is a lot longer than the first iterations and actually wraps around the waist twice. I originally tried the 48s which are size down for me and was surprised they fit, But the waist was too tight.

dieworkwear

Mahatma Jawndi
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
@dieworkwear compared to the wide, straight leg belted pants he did in the tencel. the twisted seam ones have more volume, definitely balloon out more, and the sizing is a bit more vanity cut.
Considering how light and breezy this garment dyed linen is im really surprised with how they hold their shape. They don’t really drape much at all, it’s very structured.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads