• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Lawless Denim & Co (Phoenix, Arizona)

Dirty Denim

Reaction score
Lawless will be having a relaunch of their new website in the next few days. Once we iron everything out with getting some of the new styles photographed & posted to the web I will give everyone a heads up as to the new site address as well as a 50% off promo code you can use on the site. That is pretty big considering a custom pair of jeans runs $79 & a shirt $69. The sale will go on for a minimum of 3 days and maybe a few days more

supernsx

Reaction score

Lawless will be having a relaunch of their new website in the next few days.  Once we iron everything out with getting some of the new styles photographed & posted to the web I will give everyone a heads up as to the new site address as well as a 50% off promo code you can use on the site.  That is pretty big considering a custom pair of jeans runs $79 & a shirt $69.  The sale will go on for a minimum of 3 days and maybe a few days more

Thanks for your post. wow. I just bought the exact same Gustin 18oz jeans for $35 instead of $120. I also customized it with the tonel stitching. Very wild....

Hiamosey

Reaction score
I'm not seeing a change in prices. If anything, it's more expensive than the last time I was browsing.

4characters

Reaction score
Yep, this is a crazy good deal…
Promo code: “1 year” = 50% off

winterland

Reaction score
Just placed and order for Kuroki Mills Indigo 18.5oz jeans and an indigo work shirt. Everyone can afford selvedge at this price.

pvoytko

Reaction score
ill probably place an order soon, honestly for the price its pretty insane. with the promo price i dont even think they're making money...35 dollars covers about 3 yards of selvedge in terms of hobbyist prices

DuckOB

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Quote:
Hi Dirty Denim i ordered two pair last night, one being the 18.5. My best measured jeans measure 37. I ordered a 37 in the 18.5 OZ thinking they will be tough to stretch and will tuck shirts in. What is your experience with this denim? I ordered a 36 in the other to get the expected 1 inch stretch, thanks for the awesome deals!

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Can anyone comment on the difference between slim straight and straight leg? The measurement charts are the same. 7.5" leg opening for the 32W slim straights is too small for my taste, so I went for the straight legs. I'm hoping they aren't super roomy in the top block.

ksakke

Reaction score
I have no previous experience with Lawless and was really tempted to pull the trigger because of the discount, but I contacted them to check their shipping info. The sales rep I chatted with promised to get back to me, but it never happened as promised. If they are this unreliable before the sale, what can you expect after? I think there is a lot of truth to the user stories on Yelp, I guess I will take my money elsewhere.

Dirty Denim

Reaction score
Can anyone comment on the difference between slim straight and straight leg? The measurement charts are the same. 7.5" leg opening for the 32W slim straights is too small for my taste, so I went for the straight legs. I'm hoping they aren't super roomy in the top block.
Hi, Right now the size charts for whatever reason didnt change from the old site to the new. The straights are what is missing on the site right now. We are working on getting them up. Keep in mind the items are semi custom so in the mean time choose a style & sz closest to what you want & then tweak the measurement you need adjusted. This is just a temporary fix until we get the chart up.

Dirty Denim

Reaction score
I have no previous experience with Lawless and was really tempted to pull the trigger because of the discount, but I contacted them to check their shipping info. The sales rep I chatted with promised to get back to me, but it never happened as promised. If they are this unreliable before the sale, what can you expect after? I think there is a lot of truth to the user stories on Yelp, I guess I will take my money elsewhere.

Hi, Not forgetting about you at all. We are getting to everyone as we get a chance away from the chat on the site. Its a busy last 2 days What is your question about shipping

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads