• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Would you like to see a western style inspired Denim shirt?

• Light Washed Indigo

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Medium Washed Indigo

• Extra Light Washed Indigo

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • All of the above

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

larimars

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hello Friends,

Get ready for a wardrobe upgrade with this handcrafted long sleeve Polo collection. Made from premium jersey fabric, this will offer both comfort and style in one sleek package. The classic polo style and long sleeves make it a timeless addition to any wardrobe. We are planning to launch these as our standard shirt MTO offerings.

What color options would you like to see for this collection?

polo-jersey-long-sleeve.jpg

XxLogo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I am just curious if anyone here has tried these to compare to S&M? Saw you folks on homepage, and curious to try a shirt at some point. Looks like your 14.5x33 slim would fit me nicely

larimars

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I am just curious if anyone here has tried these to compare to S&M? Saw you folks on homepage, and curious to try a shirt at some point. Looks like your 14.5x33 slim would fit me nicely
Thank you for your consideration, the only way to find out is by giving us a try😉

larimars

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Regarding your comparison to S&M, we have received positive feedback from customers who have tried both brands and prefer the quality and fit of our shirts. We take proud in offering guaranteed 22 stitches per inches across the board & our shirt quality is second to none.

If you do decide to try one of our shirts, we're confident you'll be impressed with the quality and value you'll receive. Don't hesitate to reach out to us if you have any questions or need assistance with your purchase. We're always here to help!

XxLogo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Regarding your comparison to S&M, we have received positive feedback from customers who have tried both brands and prefer the quality and fit of our shirts. We take proud in offering guaranteed 22 stitches per inches across the board & our shirt quality is second to none.

If you do decide to try one of our shirts, we're confident you'll be impressed with the quality and value you'll receive. Don't hesitate to reach out to us if you have any questions or need assistance with your purchase. We're always here to help!
All good! Do you anticipate having more casual/smart casual shirts ready to wear in the future? I like the look of your white royal twill RTW, so may try it in the near future.

Is there other clothing types you plan on getting into in the future, such as odd trousers?

larimars

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
All good! Do you anticipate having more casual/smart casual shirts ready to wear in the future? I like the look of your white royal twill RTW, so may try it in the near future.

Is there other clothing types you plan on getting into in the future, such as odd trousers?
We have plans to expand our RTW shirt offerings with new designs, including some upcoming oxford shirts. We will also be introducing RTW & MTO options for chinos and khakis in the near future.

We received positive feedback on our knitted long-sleeve polo shirt and are excited to launch it next week, along with a Made-to-Order field jacket. We are also working on many other new products that we can't wait to share with you guys!

nostalgiaultra

Reaction score
It would be good to know the collar point length of the button down collars for example and whether the collar and cuffs are lined and/or fused.

larimars

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
It would be good to know the collar point length of the button down collars for example and whether the collar and cuffs are lined and/or fused.
Hi @comrade our point length for the button down collar measures to be around 3 1/2" as shown in the picture attached below. You can also put in special request while designing your custom shirt with specific measurements & we can make an unfused collar similar to what you had shown above.

Design your Custom Shirt here

View attachment 1851967
We were discussing about the Collar point length for our Button Down Oxford shirts here

larimars

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hello Friends,

We are organizing a winter clear-out event, and to make space for new arrivals, we're offering more than 50% off on all our ready-to-wear menswear shirts for a limited time only!

This promotion is only valid for RTW shirts & cant be used with any other promotion.

Don't think twice as the supplies wont last long.

red-stripe-oxford.jpg
white-poplin-shirt.jpg

white-fine-twill-shirt.jpg blue-slub-popover-shirt.jpg

XxLogo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@larimars I am curious about the whole Royal Twill shirt from you folks, however I don’t see anything about fusing. Are the collar and cuffs fused or unfused??

larimars

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@larimars I am curious about the whole Royal Twill shirt from you folks, however I don’t see anything about fusing. Are the collar and cuffs fused or unfused??
Hi, for the ready to wear shirts collars / cuffs are fused but you can request unfused collar & cuffs in MTO / MTM shirts

larimars

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
It would be interesting to see the combination of our high-density SPI with an unlined, unfused floating interlining collar will produce a shirt with a softer & more flexible collar.

Which would be more comfortable to wear, while still maintaining a high level of durability. However, the exact results may depend on the specific materials and construction techniques used, and may require some experimentation to find the optimal combination for your desired look and feel.

white-fine-twill-formal-collar-shirt.jpg black-satin-formal-collar-shirt.jpg

larimars

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I don't think I've ever seen anything like that on a shirt--jackets yes,. Its somewhat mesmerizing, almost western. Was this to show areas you can get handwork on the shirt?
Yes we wanted to show case some of the new designs as we do offer hand made shirts on special requests for now but eventually will get offered on our website. The visible Dot / Pick stitching on bespoke shirt is the hallmark of craftsmanship and customization. Let me know if you need any assistance or would like to give this a try😊

The quality of our shirt speak for itself given the price point we are offering right now is unbeatable!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 100 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads