• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Would you like to see a western style inspired Denim shirt?

• Light Washed Indigo

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Medium Washed Indigo

• Extra Light Washed Indigo

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • All of the above

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FMDLamb

Reaction score
One can only know by giving it a try 😉 We have Free return policy incase you don't like the product.
My apologies to the Larimars Team for this comment is long overdue. In short, my experience has been amazing - their communication and value (quality and fit) have far exceeded my expectations. As a new SF Member, I took advantage of the promotions and purchased a few Custom Shirts, popover placket, in both spread and one piece collars. Initially, they shipped one shirt based on my submitted measurements. Then we revised the shoulders and they shipped the remaining shirts - working/corresponding with me the whole time. Attached are pictures of the Navy Blue Cotton Linen Burgoyne shirt (disregard the jacket sleeve length/I didn’t adjust properly and angle/as it looks bottom heavy as they were taken from a lower perspective from the desk below me) and other shirts I recently purchased. IMG_3153(1).JPG IMG_3092.JPG IMG_2993.JPG 046B23D2-C9B1-4BCF-A344-063FA7ABA4B0.jpeg 9C83AEFC-6140-47DC-965E-AFA36DA6285F.jpeg D32565DF-5606-4B7D-909F-356EA58172F9.jpeg

larimars

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hi Folks,

We are extending our Fabric clearance sale to MTO & MTM shirts as we make space for new designs and materials. We are offering amazing discount pricing on RTW/MTO/MTM shirts where you can get a custom shirt starting at $69 CAD.

This offer can not be combined with ay other deal and promotion & will be offered for a limited time only while the quantities last.

Shop Custom Shirts here

Shop MTO Shirts here

Shop RTW Shirts here
mtm-mto-rtw-shirt-promo.gif

larimars

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
We know these custom cut knit Polos has been long overdue, and we couldn't be more thrilled to finally showcase this stylish and comfortable piece of clothing. Our design team has put in countless hours to develop these shirts that not only looks great but feels amazing to wear.

What color options do you think we should launch these long sleeve polo shirts?

05.jpg
06.jpg

09.jpg
10.jpg

XxLogo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
We know these custom cut knit Polos has been long overdue, and we couldn't be more thrilled to finally showcase this stylish and comfortable piece of clothing. Our design team has put in countless hours to develop these shirts that not only looks great but feels amazing to wear.

What color options do you think we should launch these long sleeve polo shirts?

View attachment 1908111 View attachment 1908113
View attachment 1908115 View attachment 1908117
Just curious, is there a reason you went for a shirt curved hem vs a traditional flat hem for the LS Polos?

larimars

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Just curious, is there a reason you went for a shirt curved hem vs a traditional flat hem for the LS Polos?
In our opinion curved hem appears more flattering for the relaxed casual style we wanted to achieve. What would your preference be when choosing between a traditional straight bottom or a dropped / curved bottom finish?

XxLogo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
In our opinion curved hem appears more flattering for the relaxed casual style we wanted to achieve. What would your preference be when choosing between a traditional straight bottom or a dropped / curved bottom finish?
IMO I would prefer a polo to be flat hem versus curved, as this would look better being untucked for a polo; albeit Long sleeve. Also in line with traditional polo’s

If it was curved hem, I would feel the need to tuck it in.

Just a curved hem doesn’t look right to me for a polo

larimars

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
IMO I would prefer a polo to be flat hem versus curved, as this would look better being untucked for a polo; albeit Long sleeve. Also in line with traditional polo’s

If it was curved hem, I would feel the need to tuck it in.

Just a curved hem doesn’t look right to me for a polo
Fair point, we are planning to offer this as a styling option where you get to choose between a traditional curved & a straight bottom hem. It gets narrowed down to personal preference in my opinion but we surely can debate about it 😉

XxLogo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Fair point, we are planning to offer this as a styling option where you get to choose between a traditional curved & a straight bottom hem. It gets narrowed down to personal preference in my opinion but we surely can debate about it 😉
As far as colours, please make a well fitting burgundy LS Polo

larimars

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
What are your thoughts about a hand sewn Fully unlined & unconstructed Field Jackets? We are planning to offer MTO Jackets with limited fabric & styling options. As these would be Made to Order, we can offer high quality product at affordable price range.

field-jacket-1.jpg
field-jacket-02.jpg

XxLogo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What are your thoughts about a hand sewn Fully unlined & unconstructed Field Jackets? We are planning to offer MTO Jackets with limited fabric & styling options. As these would be Made to Order, we can offer high quality product at affordable price range.

View attachment 1912465 View attachment 1912467
I recommend lining at least the sleeves. I have a field jacket from another company fully unlined, and the sleeves always get my shirt and sweaters get caught putting on

larimars

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Dear Esteemed SF Members,

We would like to take this opportunity to express our profound appreciation to all of you who have actively participated in our recent Ready-to-Wear shirt clear out sales event. Your unwavering support has been instrumental and we are truly grateful.

As a gesture of our appreciation, we are pleased to extend an exclusive offer on custom-made shirt fabric. This sale is intended to clear out dated designs and make way for new ones, and we are excited to announce that we are now offering custom-made shirts starting at $69 CAD. Given the high standard of quality that we are known for, we believe that this is an exceptional opportunity for anyone looking to give our shirts a try.

We understand that each customer has their own unique taste and preferences when it comes to clothing. That is why we are delighted to introduce our latest addition to the custom shirt portal - "How to Measure" videos. These videos are designed to provide a seamless and hassle-free ordering experience, allowing you to customize the design of your shirt with ease and confidence.

We remain committed to ensuring that you receive nothing but the best, and we encourage you to take advantage of this sale to experience the exceptional quality we have to offer.

View our Custom shirt Fabric Collection here

custom-made-shirt-clearout-sale.jpg

larimars

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Dear Esteemed SF Members,

We would like to take this opportunity to express our profound appreciation to all of you who have actively participated in our recent Ready-to-Wear shirt clear out sales event. Your unwavering support has been instrumental and we are truly grateful.

As a gesture of our appreciation, we are pleased to extend an exclusive offer on custom-made shirt fabric. This sale is intended to clear out dated designs and make way for new ones, and we are excited to announce that we are now offering custom-made shirts starting at $69 CAD. Given the high standard of quality that we are known for, we believe that this is an exceptional opportunity for anyone looking to give our shirts a try.

We understand that each customer has their own unique taste and preferences when it comes to clothing. That is why we are delighted to introduce our latest addition to the custom shirt portal - "How to Measure" videos. These videos are designed to provide a seamless and hassle-free ordering experience, allowing you to customize the design of your shirt with ease and confidence.

We remain committed to ensuring that you receive nothing but the best, and we encourage you to take advantage of this sale to experience the exceptional quality we have to offer.

View our Custom shirt Fabric Collection here

View attachment 1914949
Make sure to checkout some of our best selling light weight oxford fabrics markdown for clearance at an incredible price for the custom made shirts. Some of our friends also not notice that hand done monograms are a FREE upgrade option for custom made shirts only.

Please share your valuable feedback & suggestions if you have tried our shirts.

Chris-Wearings

Reaction score
B6117FCF-AAC9-4CA3-BCEC-1732922FD372.jpeg
21FE1865-6596-482D-842E-2CA777732611.jpeg
912151DC-EEBE-481E-9692-6D198F28D888.jpeg
Gave the custom program a try. I must say based on my classic silhouette preference I am happy with the fit. Noticed some new video tutorials regarding measurements were added which are really useful, those were not available when I first ordered. Delivery was fast.4 weeks or so from India to Canada.I am told they do air shipments to fill orders.Some of you were asking about the collar points, these pictures hopefully will be a good reference point.I did have an option to customize the collar point length, but wanted to try their standard button down which is pretty good imo. I went for all the classic Ivy details - single flap pocket, locker loop, back collar button etc. pretty impressive results!

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads