• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

kabbaz in Robb Report...

mkk

Reaction score
For those of us whose local bookstores haven't yet received the "Best of the Best" issue - care to share the article on Mr. Kabbaz?

discostu004

Affiliate vendor
Reaction score
i dont' know if there's a link yet, but they basically said he made shirts similar to the Gap and land's end. something like that.
omg.gif

cuffthis

Reaction score
i dont' know if there's a link yet, but they basically said he made shirts similar to the Gap and land's end. Â something like that.
omg.gif
and just signed distribution agreement with Wal-Mart. Congrats.
wink.gif

Roy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
(discostu004 @ May 18 2005,18:46) i dont' know if there's a link yet, but they basically said he made shirts similar to the Gap and land's end. Â something like that.
omg.gif

wink.gif

That would be good. I think there's a Wal-mart in Germany somewhere. It'd save me the trip to the USA
tounge.gif

Cliff

Reaction score
(discostu004 @ May 18 2005,18:46) i dont' know if there's a link yet, but they basically said he made shirts similar to the Gap and land's end. Â something like that.
omg.gif

wink.gif

And starting a short sleeve dress shirt line for Japans' dress down code.
wow.gif
wow.gif

mkk

Reaction score
I just checked - the "Best of the Best" issue will be available at newsstands on the 24th of May.

cuffthis

Reaction score
I understand there's a coupon for a free Kabbaz short sleeved shirt in every issue.
They have the label "A. Kabbaz, for Alan Flusser" in them

Alexander Kabbaz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Well, guys, thanks to all of you hyping the WalMart thing, K-mart jumped in and upped the ante. But just before I signed that deal, Target (Taar-jay) offered concessions in fifteen stores right by the front entrance. So starting next Monday, the Cashmere Bourbon Drinkin' Shirt will be available in the Exclusive Taarjay model (that's the one with manchettes Francois) at the low, low price of only 1995 (place the decimal point correctly and win one for free). Seriously though, thank you all very much for your kind thoughts. It is greatly appreciated. With the magazine selling on newstands for a whopping $10 per issue, the June "Best of the Best" Robb Report will not be available online during its newstand shelf life. Hence, there is no (legitimate) link that I know of. Here's what the press says about it: MALIBU, CA- Scheduled to hit newsstands on May 24, Robb Report magazine's 17th annual "Best of the Best" offers readers an unprecedented selection of products and services that exemplify the very finest that the international luxury world has to offer. The culmination of a year's search for the most extraordinary products and services, "Best of the Best" features premium-quality automobiles, yachts, jewelry, vacations, wines, fashion and other exceptional items. Style Robb Report presents its favorite menswear collections and accessories, as well as the ultimate bespoke wardrobe.

faustian bargain

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
that's a good price, but it must be a ***** trying to come up with change for $.005.

johnapril

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe.

Roy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks to the Kabbaz Pink Shirt with pink buttons in 'Departures' I got the idea to order a pink Barba with pink buttons. I picked it up today, really love it. So thanks for the idea Alex
wink.gif
If there are any nice ideas in Robb Report, maybe somebody likes to share them
smile.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads