• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

JCrew Spring/Summer 2012 Thread

El Argentino

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
New arrivals have started hitting the e-store. Very bright, high contrast sorts of pieces paired together. At least in their basics, a welcome change from the general monotone of winter. Colors are definitely not as washed out as their mood last spring.

Examples

Figured the thread had to start sometime.

Also, final sale is 25% off with "shopnow"

Wooglin

Reaction score
I'm really looking forward to seeing the jackets and shoes that were shown at Fashion Week.

Last edited:

brozek

Reaction score
Any word on new Quoddy collabs for s/s? They're clearing out most of the chukkas and camp mocs now.

cannan

Reaction score

Curious_George

Reaction score

there is some relevant info in this thread too

http://www.styleforum.net/t/265893/j-crew-spring-2012

I really like this coat (from what I can see),

320x480px-LL-428038c2_010m.jpeg

wish there was a closer picture though.

Wooglin

Reaction score
Most of the SS stuff was rolled out online and in the stores today, some petty sweet Aldens and unique ties/pocket squares. I'm really liking the re-designed bucks, the older version was a little clunky for me.

CrDPatt

Reaction score
any insight for sizing on the J. Crew Vintage slim-fit selvedge jean?...I sized down 2 to a 34 in the Naked & Famous Slim Guys...should i do the same with the J. Crew Vintage slim-fit selvedge jean?...thanks in advance!

Wooglin

Reaction score
any insight for sizing on the J. Crew Vintage slim-fit selvedge jean?...I sized down 2 to a 34 in the Naked & Famous Slim Guys...should i do the same with the J. Crew Vintage slim-fit selvedge jean?...thanks in advance!

I have a two pairs of the vintage slim selvedge denim and they're very true to size, you may want to go one waist size down if you're worried about them stretching out at all but most people don't.

Daniel Goat

Reaction score
I'm eyeing their Italian Wool Vest/Pant staples...any idea when these items will go on sale?

Last edited:

Therendition

Reaction score
I'm eyeing their Italian Wool Vest/Pant staples...any idea when these items will go on sale?

Don't count on it. It's advertised as "four-season Italian wool" and they just keep bringing it back, so it likely won't get on sale.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads