• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Japanese Denim

digital_denim

Big Lose
Reaction score
i dunno in the shipping info area they say they ship inside Japan only.
But they do carry Loopwheeler stuff which was interesting.

procket

Reaction score
Originally Posted by beefcake
$66 japanese selvage denim (40% off)
I don't know about shipping from that store, but I put one of those in my shopping basket and tried to check out (for fun) and I can choose country, so I dunno. Worth a try for someone maybe. I'd give it a shot if I wasn't broke.
devil.gif

Those are jeans looks nice wonder what the quality is like.

tweedlesinpink

Reaction score
they're loopwheeler, aren't they? which means they're probably top-notch

EDIT: okay i've just been informed they probably aren't LW. thanks, digital_denim

kronik

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Any Sugarcanes (or other fantastic Japanese brands) with a fit similar to a RB1 or a RB6?

Looking for a fuller cut as.. let's face it, Japanese people don't have black man's ass, whereas I do.
wink.gif

skalogre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kronik
Any Sugarcanes (or other fantastic Japanese brands) with a fit similar to a RB1 or a RB6?

Looking for a fuller cut as.. let's face it, Japanese people don't have black man's ass, whereas I do.
wink.gif

laugh.gif

You have an RB6, Kronik? How is the fit? True to size?

kronik

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Snug on me, tightest jeans I've ever owned actually.. but probably relaxed for a lot of people on this forum. I have large thighs and a large ass, hence a large seat measurement.

tangerine

Reaction score
kronik, Sugarcanes are cut very generously in the seat and thighs, you might want to try them!

tangerine

Reaction score
There seem to be two different versions of PBJ XX-003, one with a pink selvedge line and one with a blue selvedge line.

Does anyone know anything about this?

If you have these jeans, which color line do you have, where did you buy them, and were they bought dry or one-wash?

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
I don't have a large azz or thighs like kronik but what jeans fit like the rb1 and RRDS boys? I like mid-rise and slight bootcut.

PG2G

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tangerine
There seem to be two different versions of PBJ XX-003, one with a pink selvedge line and one with a blue selvedge line.

Does anyone know anything about this?

If you have these jeans, which color line do you have, where did you buy them, and were they bought dry or one-wash?

I remember the initial ones coldrice was buying had pink selvage. Then later on, I guess in the next batch, they were blue. AFAIK...

chipopo

Reaction score
It seems PBJ switched to blue selvedge in all their new lines / production batches. I think my xx-003 were from the first batch that had the blue selvedge. Maybe PBJ wanted a color that goes along with their name.

I remember one of D'artisan models used the exact selvedge fabric used by PBJ and had the same pink selvedge line. Maybe PBJ wanted to differentiate?

Noverre

Reaction score
Here is an image of the 103 from Lightning Denim Indigo Master Magazine:

Lightningarticle.jpg

I have been wearing Sd103's daily for the past nine months and the fade is a beautiful inky blue. They are a low waist and described as a slim fit but they're not that slim really.

Sorry its upside down. You can get lightning magazine at superdenim.co.uk now

capnpyro

Reaction score
I have a pair of SD-103's in my closet collecting dust, what's the opinion on the fly pulling so you can see the edge of a few buttons while wearing them?

I had a few people comment that it looks like my flys open so I stopped wearing them, I'd sure like to go back to them
frown.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 96 38.1%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 28 11.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.1%

Staff online

Forum statistics