• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Jacques Marie Mage - Wolves, Obnoxious Acetate and The American Dream

troika

Coco the Monkey
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pics of my latest acquisitions. You might want to wear your shades before viewing! 😁😎…

View attachment 2072661

As you can see in real life the colours aren’t quite Pepsi can / Jolly Rancher hard candy which is a bonus for me as the glasses will be a step more versatile than if they were piercingly bright.

Then I also came by these - only 15 made allegedly … View attachment 2072663

On close inspection these are extra special. The acetate has a sort of semi-transparent glossy finish which makes them look almost luminescent. Obviously not a versatile frame to go with business clothes or workwear or whatever but we’re off to the Bahamas tomorrow and to keep my clothing choices simple there is a lot of aqua blue being packed so these will fit right in.

These are really great on you

Easily Amused

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Mondello is having a Black Friday 20%-off sale, includes JMMs. Shipping to the US is high, but even with this, I managed to get an Ascari Titan for under $600.

Also, my latest arrival, I ended up not being able to resist...

JMM Natrona Silver 1.jpg

Thin White Duke

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Mondello is having a Black Friday 20%-off sale, includes JMMs. Shipping to the US is high, but even with this, I managed to get an Ascari Titan for under $600.

View attachment 2073631
I really like some of their Native American jewelry but can’t stomach the prices. This one looked really nice.
Now the weather is turning cooler I’m gonna dig out the stuff I had made in a similar style. I know I promised you pics @Easily Amused I didn’t forget!
I got a hat band a La Nick Fouquet and a plaque belt buckle with turquoise inlays.

lsterling

Reaction score

View attachment 2073631
Really cool. I've thought all the LF jewelry looked great but just can't justify the price tag.

mbf123

Reaction score
Anyone from EU here? The Mondello sale doesn’t seem to include JMM here, really disappointed…
Use code BF23 on the JMM. Good for 20% and includes JMM. The 30% sale on their site excludes them but the code works.

Who grabbed the Jagger in Paradise? I was not fast enough.

D32169

Reaction score
Great looking frame and fit.

By the way, they are in preorder on the site by now, a confirmation that some retailers receive the stuff before the official release.
Thanks for the compliment. Prepaid at JMM store 2 months ago. Shipped to me immediately upon receipt by my salesperson, Crystal.

intensanity

Reaction score
Looking for an Ichikawa in Sand. Would appreciate any leads or if anyone is looking to offload.

Might be selling my Enzo in Bloodstone and Dealan Volvox for great prices if anyone is interesting. Thanks!

JessBob

Reaction score
Looking for an Ichikawa in Sand. Would appreciate any leads or if anyone is looking to offload.

Might be selling my Enzo in Bloodstone and Dealan Volvox for great prices if anyone is interesting. Thanks!

I've been looking for the same. I found a retailer that sold one just last week! It was probably the last one in the wild :/

Featured Sponsor

Do You Consider Sustainability When Purchasing Clothes?

• Always - Sustainability is a top priority in all my clothing purchases.

• Often - I frequently consider sustainability, but it isn't the main factor in my decisions.

• Rarely - I seldom consider sustainability when purchasing clothes.

• Never - Sustainability is not a factor I consider in my clothing choices.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VincentEmer