• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Jacques Marie Mage - Wolves, Obnoxious Acetate and The American Dream

ilikethelights

Reaction score
Finally visited the local shop that carries JMM here and left with buying a pair of Prudhon frames in taupe once I get my prescription done. Excited to be in the club.

mhip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If anyone has any recommended optical store within Socal area for adjustment, please let me know too scared to get it runied before wearing it lol
European Eyewear in Laguna is a JMM dealer. I bought my Enzos there and she has her own lab as well.
They would most likely adjust them for you and hope you may be a future customer.

Thin White Duke

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yes, it's as if the Fellini were made for you.
Agreed.
I have the same shape face (broad square forehead, narrow cheeks) and have yet to get Fellinis but I’m looking at them as my next pair if I see a colour combo I like. I have Molinos which are similar but a bit more rectangular frame / lens shape.

bry2000

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If I had room to add another pair, I would be sorely tempted by the Fellini in Royal. I was tempted by the Fellini in Noir which End offered as part of the sale, but I have Noir covered and don't want to duplicate colors if I can avoid it.

yunBW

Reaction score
European Eyewear in Laguna is a JMM dealer. I bought my Enzos there and she has her own lab as well.
They would most likely adjust them for you and hope you may be a future customer.
thanks, I'll give them a call and ask. might buy a pair of frame and get it prescribed if they have something that fits me

mhip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
thanks, I'll give them a call and ask. might buy a pair of frame and get it prescribed if they have something that fits me
The owner was great.
She had Enzos in Root Beer, but I wanted Dark Havana.
She sourced them for me in 1 day.
Bonus content:
After visiting her shop, go directly across the street to the hotel and have a beer on the rooftop bar.

Udo

Reaction score
KAINE in platinum!

I am debating whether to make this an RX optical with transitional lenses or keep them as sunglasses.

View attachment 1628508
These are the best "fitting" frames I have seen on you so far. And the platinum works great with your hair color.

My vote goes to transitional lenses. I wish there was an easy way to take out the lenses to get a better impression on how they would look as opticals.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Favorite Shorts Length

• Above the knee

• Knee length

• Below the knee

• None of the above

• Mid-thigh ("short shorts")

Results are only viewable after voting.