• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

007Bond

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just a lazy day for me heading out in my Lynwoods that I picked up during the past sale.

I have to say I was pleasantly surprised that they are darker than I had thought from the online pics. These are the Taupe and they are as dark as some snuff that I have had in the past. Initially I was hesitant to order thinking they would be to light in color so could not be happier.

This is the second time I am wearing them and wow comfy shoes for sure no break in needed and really liking the double leather sole.

IMG_20170913_112936.jpg

Easily Amused

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi Justin, I just sent an inquiry through your website on a potential Issaquah MTO. Looking forward to hearing back!

007Bond

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just a quick pic on this cloudy day of my latest JF addition that just arrived from eBay. I suspect these were from the Massdrop drop last year, apparently they did not fit the guy. In anycase they are brand new and my size and as always look fantastic.

IMG_20170920_110744.jpg

The Shoe Snob

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Wore mine this morning to start the break in process. (I don't like to waste time getting them outside to enjoy and share!)

View attachment 845303

Looking good. Thanks for all of your support and glad that you are enjoying them!

The Shoe Snob

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

J FitzPatrick

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
**Big Re-Stock Now in**

Dear All,

We have taken delivery of a large Re-Stock in many of our models, especially the Genesee, Westlake and Magnolia models!

As a styleforum member, we would like to offer you complimentary Toe Taps or Rubber Bottoms should you make a purchase.

Please in the notes section write ''Styleforum Free Toe Taps or Styleforum Free Rubber Bottoms''

Have a great weekend!

J.Fitzpatrick Footwear

www.jfitzpatrickfootwear.com

J FitzPatrick

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
**J.FitzPatrick Footwear is coming to California**

I have finally received the opportunity to come for a trunk show to display my collection of J.FitzPatrick Footwear to which I am very excited to do!

Our trunk show will be held at the famous Chateau Marmont Hotel in Los Angeles from October 19th -21st and will be in conjunction with my friend Jake Mueser, of J.Mueser Bespoke, who cuts a mean suit! So for those of you also in need of a new lightweight flannel suit for the Winter time, definitely come check Jake out!
Chateau Marmont Hotel
8221 Sunset Blvd, Hollywood, CA 90046
Thursday, Oct 19th — 4pm – 7pm
Friday, Oct 20th — 11am – 7pm
Saturday, Oct 21st — 11am – 7pm

The Chateau Marmont can be a tricky place to navigate so for those of you have a hard time finding us, please either ask for the room of Jake Mueser or email me at [email protected] (if you intend on coming and want my mobile number ahead of time, please email me and I will pass this directly).

As always, there are incentives in coming to the trunk shows to place your orders but even if not intended to purchase anything at least stop by, say hello and get fitted for next time.

Look forward to meeting all of you that are able to attend!

Sincerely,

Justin, ‘The Shoe Snob’

Numerikalis

Reaction score
Good day all,

Seems like there's a dearth of in-the-wild pics of the McClure brogues. Anyone care to kindly rectify this?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads