• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Jtchinoy

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Just joined today! Starting to get into more fine fashion, like watches, shoes, and suits. I'm based in Tokyo, so hopefully someone can help me out with information on mid range ($400-700) shops in town.

Pili

Reaction score
Hello,

I live in Paris (France), I've been lurking for a while at this forum, now it's time for contribution.

Dr Clearwater

Reaction score
Hello All,

I have lurked for quite a while but now believe it is time to join the discussion.

So, here it goes: my name is Clearwater. I’m an attorney by training (but am a doctor by hobby) and wear a suit everyday. I am a clay pigeon’s worst nightmare, I schedule my New Year’s plans around the Sugar Bowl, and I use Absalom! Absalom! to teach my child proper sentence structure.

My clothing taste is ever evolving. I have abandoned my penchant for custom shirts and suits relatively recently. Since then, I have been relentlessly hunting OTR value. I also chase tailoring perfection to a degree that I am certain is unhealthy.

I look forward to years of spirited discussion with y’all.

Best!

MrNightingale

Reaction score
Hello everyone, my name is Matt. I have been lurking on here for a couple weeks and decided it would be fun to join. I'm 23 and I have been progressively getting deeper and more interested in style and quality products since college. I enjoy piecing together cohesive outfits. I love quality leather goods, especially shoes. I am always on the search for high quality and sharp looking clothes and shoes.

I hope to continue educating myself with your help and look forward to conversing with the community here.

ajaye

Reaction score
Hi i am ajaye from new delhi india. I see 2 threads for introduction here on this site. I posted in the other one first.

VadNJ

Reaction score
Hello everyone my name is Vadim i'm 20 years old living in U.S. only recently have i decided to make smarter wardrobe decisions, and while asking google questions i stumbled upon this forum; I been using this site for quite some time, specifically the "Sales" thread, and decided that it's finally time to get myself more engaged in the conversation and ask some fashion related questions.!

QuiteDecent

Reaction score
Hi, long time lurker...mid 30's in Finance. Try to stay away from fads but always remain in good taste. Learned lots from here. Looking forward to learning more.

pbmax

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I've been lurking for a few years. I just pick up my first good suit (RLBL navy windowpane). Lets all make 2016 a kick ass year!

TomTok

Reaction score
Hi all,
I am Thomas, 33 and I live in Tokyo. I don't know much about clothing and shoes but I have been interested in high quality dress shoes recently and I found an infinite source of information in this forum. Thank you all for the messages posted until now and I hope I can also bring something after I get some experience.

Last edited:

Brimston

Reaction score
Hi all, and best wishes for 2016!

I'm a young Belgian lawyer (splitting my time between Brussels and London) working for a major British law firm, mostly doing finance law and m&a. I studied in Belgium, the US (NY) and London, so have been around quite a bit. Mostly interested in classic menswear. Have seen some great things on this forum and look forward to seeing more

brutalist

Reaction score
Hey SF, every other fashion discussion board is dead so here I am
confused.gif

joshuapeso

Reaction score
Hey stylish people!

I'm a 23 year old guy from England. I have a little design agency here, and I love vintage clothing, fine tailoring in particular. I'm often obsessed with things for about a week (philosophy, spanish food, robots, fell running). I travel a lot, and I'm really interested in anything a little bit out of the ordinary.

I posted a pair of my shoes, in another thread, I love them! So check them out, I hope there will be many more posts to come :)

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.7%

Staff online

Forum statistics