• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

AL FINK

Reaction score
Hi, I'm AL-Fink, from Bangkok, Thailand

I'm about to graduate from my university. Hope to learn more about classic menswear.
Finding the right fitting clothes are real HARD!!

bpsmith

Reaction score
Hello all! M'name is Bertrand.
Victoria isn't the great place for clothes shopping - men's or woman's - but Vancouver and Seattle are both only a couple-hour ferry trip away. I've a feeling that my posts here will mainly be along the lines of finding solid alternatives to greats that can be found in town (currently on the hunt for some good shoes).

Jay Royal

Reaction score
Hi there!

Good to be here & great to meet you all.

I'm James, I've been designing T-shirts for a while as a hobby and recently decided to take the plunge and started a clothing ranged named "Jay Royal".

Looking forward to getting to know you all :)

You can follow my progress further HERE

Cheers!

Jay

knotty

Reaction score
Greetings all,
My given name is Craig. My nickname is Knotty, I got that nick from all my years training knot work to youth & adults in Scouting.
I live in the Cowichan Valley on Vancouver Island, BC, Canada.
Since this forum is all about style, I should say that Im a kiltie. I made the decision to wear nothing but kilts about 3 years ago. Most of the style tranfers, but there are some differences. I go with the fashion sense I had before I donned the kilt.
I look forward to be contributing on this forum.

Knotty

MaltbyClothiers

Reaction score
Hello. I'm Ian and I am the Founder of Maltby Clothiers. We design and manufacture high quality men's neckwear in the USA and I'm based in Seattle, WA. I've been lurking around on the site for awhile and finally decided to join. I'm excited to get more involved in the community. I'm a big fan of bold fabrics, particularly on sport coats and blazers and am a complete sucker for boating/rowing blazers and repp stripes.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Been lurking here for about a month and a half and finally decided it was time to officially sign up. Love the community and I look forward to being a part of it!

joeltron

Reaction score
I'm Joel, been lurking for a bit...decided it was time that I might as well join up. I love crossfit and slim jeans, but they don't go together well.

TOstyle

Reaction score
Hello all. Long time ghost, talking in all the information that SF has to offer. I've got some menswear questions that Google has failed me on, so I'm hoping SF can help me - and I can return the favour.

As my username suggests, I'm in Toronto, Canada - and always looking for opinions on what's good in the city...

kerfich

Reaction score
HI,
I'm 37, from France.
I'm interested in casual style.
I've joined you to discover new brands that I can't find in France.

Sneakerwiz

Reaction score
hello, I'm Sneakerwiz
bigstar[1].gif

Here to discuss, shop and keep up on the latest styles.

alfazuli

Reaction score
I'm Alfazuli. I lurk here from time to time and then scurry away once I'm comprehending less than one word in four.

My age and station in life puts me nowhere near classic meanswear, so I'm all about the streetwear and denim side of this board.
Reddit's malefashionadvice and related subs are more my domain, but now I'm trying to branch out, expand my picture of style, and push mine to evolve. So I'm mostly here for inspiration. Anyone know some goldmine threads worth checking out?

By the way, whenever I try to get to the WAYWT thread I get redirected back to the main page. What gives?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads