• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

weven

Reaction score
Hi..
greetings from Yogyakarta, Indonesia. Beautiful country in far-away.
smile.gif
I have a mission to introduce our heritage, especially about fashion & hand-woven fabrics. Do you guys ever known about Batik ?

carpisxxx

Reaction score
hi, so i'm pretty new here. love american and japanese made streetwear, looking to expand on what i already have.

Suit of Nettles

Reaction score
Thanks to all at SF for their time and expertise: they've allowed me to build up a decent warchest of (predominantly Samuelsohn) jackets and trousers, and enjoy the confidence of a literal investment in good, well-fitted clothes.

For my part, I'm an academic in a region of the world that Northrop Frye described as one of the most inarticulate communities in western civilisation -- and a man's style is the articulation of clothes and accoutrements.

I do not in fact own a suit made of nettles, but James Reaney's A Suit of Nettles is a very fine cycle of eclogues, and certainly the finest English poetry with singing geese as the protagonists.

megalift

Reaction score
The Names Paul, Forum names a long and old story.... I'm from the UK, a Civil Engineer and into Watches, Sailing, knife making and shooting - so I'm hoping to pick up some bargains here related to any of those...!

Thank!

nels2481

Reaction score
My name is Kyle, I'm from the great Pacific Northwest and reside in Seattle. I'm an Oracle Database Administrator. I usually wear Jeans, sometimes I'll wear khakis or chinos whether I'm at work or hitting the links. Recently, I'm starting to get into watches and high end shoes/boots. So any advice would be much helpful.

roytonboy

Reaction score
Hi I'm roytonboy, though I moved from God's town many years ago and now live in North Wales. I'm currently sat here in 3 piece, grey fish eye wool suit and purple and grey paisley silk tie but last night was out in the pub in a Ben Sherman shirt, Levi's and Brogues. I was drawn to the site by the Mod, Skinhead to Suedehead thread as this was the dress style of my youth, but I'm sure I'll get into the rest of it in the fullness of time.

modpod

Reaction score
Hi Styleforum!
I love this site! I'm Steve from Hamilton On Canada, lover of thrifting, fedoras, ww2 jackets and caps and old jackets from Canada. I just posted in the men's style thread about some nice Church's monk strap shoes I scored at the thrift yesterday for $25. My girl are just rolling out now for the any 4 items for $15 event at the local Salvation Army...new scores await!
So, nice to meet you ;)
Steve

thechangbang

Reaction score
Hi, I'm Alex, I'm living in New York City right now. I spent a lot of time contributing on Reddit's r/malefashionadvice and have been a long time lurker here. I finally decided to join officially so here I am. Ready to lose a lot of money.

JDs Revenge

Reaction score
Gd'Morning, My name is Ken. I'm from NYC. Im in Jeans and a tee about 85% of the time. RRL, Danner and Red Wings are my faves. Happy to share pics. PEACE.

AT83

Reaction score
Hi

My name is Andrew, I'm from Chicago. I can mostly be found in uniform at work. I'd like to dress better the rest of the time.

chriso97

Reaction score
Hey

My name is Chris and i am a style "tragic"

But I am really here because I am taking part in a massive 54 hour software company building exercise.
We have had 54 hours to build a company from scratch and make it work.

Its been awesome and we are currently just over half way through
Webiste is http://www.facebook.com/styleable and if I can get more people in and participating we can make it AWESOME!!!

Chris
http://www.facebook.com/styleable

soundbycosford

Reaction score
Ello'

I'm Gavin, and I kept finding this forum in search results when I'd google various clothing related topics. So I figured it was time to join.

I'm a business owner in the media sector, try my hand at DJing in my spare time, and deeply into an eclectic array of music. A personal goal of mine is to look at least half as well styled as the artists I'm a huge fan of, as to me rock and fashion are ideal compliments.

I enjoy good food, films, travel, etc. Scotch-Irish, and INTJ.

I tend to see items of clothing I like in films and TV shows and hopefully by posting some images on here, I'll be able to learn what they are and add them to my growing wardrobe - I'm on a mission to replace a huge portion of it with things I will actually wear and are quality, so that EVERY option I have is a good one.

albertssmythe

Reaction score
Hi all, a new member from Finland here. I've chanced upon this site quite a few times while searching info on shoes and clothing, and finally registered.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads