• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

vubui

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I'm Vu, just found this forum about a week ago after impulse buying a pair of Tricker's Grassmere country boots to stomp around Stockholm in the snow and slush (just moved here from Los Angeles). Now over just the course of this week, and with a considerable amount of influence from this forum and its members, I've added a pair of Red Wing Beckman, Alden Cordovan Indy, Wolverine 1k Krause and Alden Natural Chromexcel Brixton boots. Fastest addiction ever.

I look forward to being convinced into buying lots more stuff in the coming weeks and months!

jfeld1949

Reaction score
HI All,

I'm Josh. I'm an early 30's desk jockey who is just now graduating to big-boy clothes. I have an unhealthy amount of sportcoats and sweaters. I also have recently started selling some fine menswear on eBay and am happily surprised at how quickly it has taken off. You can find me under the name "troveclothes". Happy Holidays!

Sir Charles

Reaction score
Evening Ladies & Gents, I am Sir Charles. College student, entrepreneur, and my sense of style brought me here.
Looking forward to the cool insight the forum offers.

Sir Charles

tanderson2488

Reaction score
Decided to become a member after lurking around the forum from time to time for about a month now. Names Tom, reside in the Twin Cities of Minnesota. I am 24 and am currently a Surgical Technologist working in the Operating Room. Because of my profession I wear scrubs all day, everyday at work so I am not in need of business attire. Four years ago, the summer after my freshman year of college, I weighed 250 pounds, now I weigh 160 pounds. Since I am growing up and needless to say significantly smaller I am in need of a complete wardrobe overhaul.

I look forward to [FONT=verdana, tahoma, arial, sans-serif]continue changing and updating my wardrobe and learning a lot about mens style and fashion in every aspect.[/FONT]

Cheers for now,
Tom

jbfisher

Reaction score
I am Joel. I am 56. I have recently started wearing better clothes. I cannot buy off the rack since I am small, so I purchase MTM from Brooks Brothers. I also like Allen Edmonds shoes

ant702

Reaction score
Nice to meet you all! I'm Ant, not really the style guru I used to be; I was all RL for 13 yrs., after the economy dumped I had to learn my true salary! Now, most of my clothes come from LE(Lands End)! So, I will occasionally post on topics about watches mostly! I use to own brands like; Cartier, Omega, Bell & Ross, Glycine,Baume et Marcier and about 12 other brands I can't recall or afford at this time, funny! Right now I own a Omega, blue face,39mm, chronometer, aqua terra, probably one of the only watches a guy can wear with any woredrobe!

JShreve

Reaction score
I'm Josh, a 31 year old engineer. I have always had an issue getting well fitting clothes due to my neck size and shoulder width. If it fits my neck and shoulders it's a tent on my torso. I believe in dressing well without overdressing. I am moving into more of a management role and believe in looking the part. I am interested in two areas, everyday practical work shirts and the occasional high end formal wear. I have just recently begun experimenting with various online MTM companies trying to find the best balance of cost, quality, and ease of wear (wrinkle resistance, ease of ironing, etc). Based the average dress of my peers, true bespoke and premium fabrics are overkill, though certainly something I am interested in for formal wear. I am looking to learn from others in the forum and share my experiences as I intend to sample a wide range of MTM companies. I am looking forward to the day that I all of the shirts in my closet truly fit.

tenderButtons

Reaction score
I'm Jeff. Been looking at this forum for years. Finally joined. I'm 42 years old. Married. Father to the little girl with Santa. That's all I got.

PublicFig

Reaction score
I'm Jeff, 22 years old and a recent college grad just about to start primarily working in the real world in a programming/web development position. College was a dark time for me in terms of fashion until probably around a year or so ago, and I've been trying to work my way out of that hole as quickly as possible without becoming too broke during my own personal post-college economic depression. Been lurking for a while and plan on slowly working into contributing to this community!

BGarrison

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I'm a 28 year old pilot in the US Air Force. I don't get to wear nice clothes too often however I enjoy it when the opportunity presents itself. I just recently began upgrading my wardrobe and heard that this would be a good place to get some advice.

Take care,
Bryan

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Nice to meet you all! I'm Ant, not really the style guru I used to be; I was all RL for 13 yrs., after the economy dumped I had to learn my true salary! Now, most of my clothes come from LE(Lands End)!  So, I will occasionally post on topics about watches mostly! I use to own brands like; Cartier, Omega, Bell & Ross, Glycine,Baume et Marcier and about 12 other brands I can't recall or afford at this time, funny! Right now I own a Omega, blue face,39mm, chronometer, aqua terra, probably one of the only watches a guy can wear with any woredrobe!     

I'm Josh, a 31 year old engineer.  I have always had an issue getting well fitting clothes due to my neck size and shoulder width.  If it fits my neck and shoulders it's a tent on my torso.  I believe in dressing well without overdressing.  I am moving into more of a management role and believe in looking the part.  I am interested in two areas, everyday practical work shirts and the occasional high end formal wear.  I have just recently begun experimenting with various online MTM companies trying to find the best balance of cost, quality, and ease of wear (wrinkle resistance, ease of ironing, etc).  Based the average dress of my peers, true bespoke and premium fabrics are overkill, though certainly something I am interested in for formal wear.  I am looking to learn from others in the forum and share my experiences as I intend to sample a wide range of MTM companies.  I am looking forward to the day that I all of the shirts in my closet truly fit.

I'm Jeff. Been looking at this forum for years. Finally joined. I'm 42 years old. Married. Father to the little girl with Santa. That's all I got.

I'm Jeff, 22 years old and a recent college grad just about to start primarily working in the real world in a programming/web development position. College was a dark time for me in terms of fashion until probably around a year or so ago, and I've been trying to work my way out of that hole as quickly as possible without becoming too broke during my own personal post-college economic depression. Been lurking for a while and plan on slowly working into contributing to this community!

Hello everyone.  I'm a 28 year old pilot in the US Air Force.  I don't get to wear nice clothes too often however I enjoy it when the opportunity presents itself.  I just recently began upgrading my wardrobe and heard that this would be a good place to get some advice.

Take care,
Bryan

Welcome all!!!

myronegaynez

Reaction score
Sup ?

I am the new guy posting right now from Austria ( the one in Europe - not the one far away)
Well yeah ... I travel ... a lot

ask away !

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Sup ? 

I am the new guy posting right now from Austria ( the one in Europe - not the one far away) 
Well yeah ... I travel ... a lot 

ask away ! 

whadddddduppppp!!

lolkitties

Reaction score
Hello gentlemen!
I'm a man from Norway, with a boring style in clothes, i come here in seek of advice! Oh, and watches is my weakness!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads