• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

www.ehaberdasher.com - affiliate page

Dr Nemo

Reaction score
Tried to make a regular visit to eHaberdasher today. Always fine product/value/service. However, I was not able to get to their web site. Has anyone else had difficulty, or have a suggestion on how to reach them?

thisfits

Reaction score
Tried to make a regular visit to eHaberdasher today. Always fine product/value/service. However, I was not able to get to their web site. Has anyone else had difficulty, or have a suggestion on how to reach them?
Same. I sent Ben a message on Instagram; he said it's a glitch they're working through.

Rugger

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have a couple ehaberdasher Benjamin suits that are...11 years old? Still look fantastic.

eHaberdasher

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Same. I sent Ben a message on Instagram; he said it's a glitch they're working through.
Thanks for the concern and alert. Got caught unprepared with
Thanks for the concern and alert. I got caught unprepared for some server changes and so we were down the past couple of days... Back up and running again now!

Also FYI new website coming soon!!

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Favorite Shorts Length

• Above the knee

• Knee length

• Below the knee

• None of the above

• Mid-thigh ("short shorts")

Results are only viewable after voting.