• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

belligeramo

Reaction score
Hi all,

Finally decided to stop lurking and sign up for an account. I live in Los Angeles, where it's unfortunately too hot most of the year to truly "wear and layer" a lot of those clothes I love, but I end up buying them anyway and just enjoying owning them and wearing them once in a while.

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Hi all,

Finally decided to stop lurking and sign up for an account.  I live in Los Angeles, where it's unfortunately too hot most of the year to truly "wear and layer" a lot of those clothes I love, but I end up buying them anyway and just enjoying owning them and wearing them once in a while. 

what up!!!!
:slayer:

belligeramo

Reaction score
Hi, I'm Ryan.

I'm a financial planner from a small town in central Ohio. I'm fascinated by the restoration and use of old things, and my primary outlet for that fascination is fountain pens.

Hi Ryan,
Funny, I just recently started developing an interest in fountain pens too. I work full-time from my computer so there is something satisfying about the tactility of writing with quality ink and paper. I was checking out the Ink Nouveau content and it got me interested. I too like restoration and use of old things, but only some things - I really prefer modern and new in about 90% of my life. There are just certain things that age nicely. Like old Mercedes diesel cars, if my avatar didn't already give that away! I love mine, but also enjoy modern cars as well.

Last edited:

Afro

Reaction score
hi, im andersen.
im from Indonesia.
nice to meet you all
cheers.gif

robbo101

Reaction score
Hi,
I'm Rob. Long time stalker, first time poster in this forum. Apparently I signed up for this last night after coming home steaming from a night out on the town. God knows how I managed to get pass the CAPTCHA. Anyways I'm from Australia but live in Chicago and have a deep appreciation for what goes on in this forum. I'm young, stupid and most importantly, new to this whole style thing so I'll probably shut up for a few months and let the more informed people of this forum do their thing. I do however thoroughly enjoy when wannabee style experts get shredded to pieces by other members so if anyone sees some good ones, please contact me immediately.

Cheers

buttemt61

Reaction score
Howdy,

Scott here. Lurked, but never signed up as I already waste too much time online in other fora such as tcl & vlj.
Came here seeking denim wisdom (selvedge) so here we go...
I'll try not to piss anyone off, but that is usually a pipe-dream :)
IT nerd in the music industry. Love jackets and watches and motorcycles.

Off we go!

Zawa

Reaction score
Hey all, i usually lurk here without an account but finally decided to make one for occasional posts.

great site, great comments hope to continue learning more

TomSg

Reaction score
Hi I'm Thomas from France (currently studying in UK, I was doing Astrophysics ... but I'm heading for Fashion Marketing atm ... )

I'm 20 and I decided to join you after a long time (years) reading your posts.

shog[1].gif

Last edited by a moderator:

foxpar

Reaction score
hi,

After getting to know this place through the classifieds, I slowly extended my exposure and now decided to sign up.
Right now I am enthusiastic about Maison Kitsuné and their blue-red selvedge Denim. Think Raf Simons was the first "actual" designer to catch my interest, like 4 years ago, when i was still way too young to wear his stuff. Right now Opening Ceremony shoes fascinate me as well. I hope to be able to contribute to this forum and engage in some great conversation about all the details that matter more than people think: Ties, Lapels and Selvedge ;)

As usual I already benefited from this, before contributing myself, so thanks for creating this forum!

Madaboutshoes

Reaction score
Hi everyone, my name is Haydon and I was brought to this site thru the IH one. Peeps on here have got some seriously nice gears. I live down under in NZ
and like to see what the styles are around the big wide interweb. Im in the process of buying some shoes from a fellow member on here. I like sussing the
site out 1st and then adding my 2 cents worth laters on or not. My styles are simple, I have a famdamly to provide for, shifting up to a warmer place - Tauranga,
doing house renovations, other things are more important nowadays.

Cheers

telly

Reaction score
Hi just stumbled into this great site:) Will use it for guidance and advice in the future.

Greetings from Denmark
Telly

thatdamncommie

Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm Charlie.

I'm very new here, but I decided to go ahead and make an account. I've been a member of Reddit's r/malefashionadvice forum for several months now, which has taught me many of the fundamentals of looking good. I'm only seventeen, but I have developed an interest in dressing well and I really enjoy looking more put together than my peers at school. My style is pretty casual, mostly slim dark jeans, button-down shirts, and sometimes a sweater. I live in North Carolina, where the weather allows me to wear many different types of outfits depending on the season. I'm planning on going to art school to study photography after my senior year.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Staff online

Forum statistics