Introduce yourself.

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by LA Guy, Aug 15, 2011.

Tags:
  1. aipublic

aipublic New Member

hello my name aipublic

i'm interest to join this site forum.. enjoy watch this, and my interested in jeans, clothing, leather goods, accessories.

2. Dalion

Dalion New Member

Hello guys, I am from Paris France and I follow your forum with great interest since for while. Hope you'll be indulgent regarding my English. Lawyer, married with two kids, I spend huge amounts of money on clothes and shoes. Like to discover new designers, adore good quality suits and fascinated by artisanal craftsmanship...looking forward to sharing my passion for men's luxury with you...

3. hikerharajuku

hikerharajuku New Member

Howdy,

I'm Jason. I manage a store in Boston that sells tons of high-end outerwear. I like a funky aesthetic, highbrow mixed with some low brow. I love vintage Carhartt, Alden, Yuketen, Nigel Cabourn, Veilance, Filson, Engineered Garments, and a lot of weirdo brands. Like most of the folks on SF, I probably have way too much clothing. I also have a thing for backpacks and have amassed a staggering collection. Check out our brands on our store tumblr (wildernessworkshop.tumblr.com) and let me know if you like anything I post there; I can always help out. Also, I hope to learn even more, and share what I know here. I look forward to meeting you all!

Take Care,
    Jason

4. Encore DT

Encore DT Member

Hello, I'm Dave Mullen. Hoping to meet some fashion snobs and make some friends here ;-)

5. superconductor

superconductor Member

Hey! My name is Shane. Lurked a long time, finally decided to post. Looking forward to getting to know some of you!

-Shane

6. jimney

jimney Senior member

Hello, my name is Jim, and I've been lurking so much lately that it only seemed right to join.

Edit: Originally came to see what Epaulet had coming up (before it was on their site), after a suggestion from their customer support. Found plenty more interesting than that.

Last edited: May 28, 2012
  7. sheeeepo

sheeeepo Active Member

Hello, I live in Seoul, Korea and recently migrated here from mfa (reddit). My wardrobe is comprised mainly of Uniqlo, and I usually wear jeans with a button down. I'm a student on a limited budget, but I'm trying to add some nicer pieces now that I've covered the basics. I've lurked here for a while and really enjoy the content!

8. ImperativeNote

ImperativeNote New Member

Hi everyone! Really enjoy reading the posts on the site and hope to get more involved. I am a poor college student who wants to dress better, help in this department is appreciated!

Last edited: May 28, 2012
  9. gavrarabba

gavrarabba Active Member

Hey, I'm Gavra Raba. Been following this forum for some time now, decided to sign up. 30, 3 kids, happily married, living in NJ. Looking forward to hearing good advice.

10. SuperRick

SuperRick Member

Hi there! I'm new, my name is Rick. Happy to be here! I just lost about 70 pounds and have really enjoyed getting a new wardrobe. I'm here to learn about style.

11. qwerty1402

qwerty1402 Member

Hello I'm new :)
    Just hoping to browse and gett some great fashion tips.

12. martinottawa

martinottawa Member

Hi folks - Been lurking here for a while and figured I'd sign up. I'm from Ottawa, which is a bit of a style backwater given its size and its population of bureaucrats - a city teeming with Moore's (Men's Wearhouse) suits and rubber-soled Clarks. I am hoping to get some good tips here from like-minded people so I can keep up the good fight!

13. robby redshoes

robby redshoes Member

Hey. I'm new and from far far away -- Singapore. I'm just settling into the 'real world' with my first real job. I'm pretty much all about the jeans and casual look but before I become a desk robot glowing with dullness, I want to get my foot into some fashion discussions (even if they are not high end) so I will remember to care what I look like. That, and I like to say my 2 cents worth about everything. This looks like a good place to loiter, so here I am. Churr!

14. robby redshoes

robby redshoes Member

Hey. I'm new and from far far away -- Singapore. I'm just settling into the 'real world' with my first real job. I'm pretty much all about the jeans and casual look but before I become a desk robot glowing with dullness, I want to get my foot into some fashion discussions (even if they are not high end) so I will remember to care what I look like. That, and I like to say my 2 cents worth about everything. This looks like a good place to loiter, so here I am. Churr!

15. robby redshoes

robby redshoes Member

Whoops that dbl posted. Where is the delete button!

Last edited: May 30, 2012