Introduce yourself.

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by LA Guy, Aug 15, 2011.

Tags:
  1. Ozzie

Ozzie New Member

I've been reading the men's style forum for a while and like it a lot. I had a question today so I joined. I'm in Rhode Island.

2. ChurchCCOC

ChurchCCOC New Member

Hi All,

I just recently joined and can't wait to discover more about men's style. I've learned some already from pickup artist which advocate to peacock but not everyone can peacock correctly.

-Church
    PUA Convention
    http://www.1shoppingcart.com/app/?af=1460829

3. Letric

Letric Senior member

Hello... I'm new here.

I like nice clothing, and talking about nice clothing.. so I joined.

4. TCoffee1

TCoffee1 New Member

Hello,

I joined a couple days ago as I was browsing for some clothing in the for sale section of the forum.

Hopefully I can learn a little here.

Last edited: May 24, 2012

5. Midcoast

Midcoast New Member

Hello,
    I live in Midcoast Maine. My nearest significant city is Portland, where there are only a couple of small (but quite decent) clothing shops, so I end up doing most of my clothes purchases online or when traveling to NYC or Boston. I also have a fairly limited budget (kids eating up my finances, plus I'm just not someone who likes to spend money), so I need to be thoughtful about what I spend. I've gotten some good advice by reading posts here in the past, and have joined to ask occasional questions to get help from you all. Thanks.

6. iSleipnir

iSleipnir Member

I liked clothes since high school but I didn't get serious about it until the last couple years or so. I started off on MFA and got the basics down, and now I'm trying push my style more and fuse menswear with military and streetstyle influences so I can make it work in the casual PNW.

7. dbarc

dbarc New Member

New guy, but I've lurked for quite some time. Looking forward to enjoying it here, my wallet not so much. :)

-D

Last edited: May 26, 2012

8. ashjini

ashjini Well-Known Member

Hi

Last edited: May 26, 2012

9. luxire

luxire Affiliate Vendor Affiliate Vendor

Hello to all frinds on StyleForum.

My name is Arnaud Rousseau and I am the lead couturier at Luxire.com

We recently launched custom shirts for men and I wanted to use this forum a direct connect with people whom I would be dressing and hopefully making happy and look smarter.

Some things about the Luxire Custom shirts:

Made using some of the cherished traditional practices of shirt making starting with a paper pattern to hand finishing of critical areas, I think we make really good shirts now.

In terms of sizing, we are really simply accurate. Fabrics are from the top European mills, buttons are tall MOP, threads and trip are top notch.

We are offering unlimited customizations. There are a few to choose from but you can tell us what you need: unfused collars, both side fused collars, 3 button cuffs, darts, traditional long collars, name it, we will do it for you.

Our custom shirts are delivered in 5 business days flat.

As a launch offer, all shirts are a flat $59.99 . You wont find a better deal.

If a shirt is on your mind, look no further. You will not regret.

Each shirt comes with an unconditional satisfaction guarantee.

http://custom.luxire.com

10. luxire

luxire Affiliate Vendor Affiliate Vendor

Hello to all frinds on StyleForum.

My name is Arnaud Rousseau and I am the lead couturier at Luxire.

We recently launched custom shirts for men and I wanted to use this forum a direct connect with people whom I would be dressing and hopefully making happy and look smarter.

Looking forward to it.

Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2012

11. stelz

stelz New Member

Hello, I've been lurking for a few months and decided to join. I am in the process of improving/updating my wardrobe and find the advice here pretty valuable.

12. chanakit

chanakit Well-Known Member

Hi everybody I'm Thai ordinary people i'm interested in clothing, jeans, shoes and accessories In addition i'm interested in RRL,APC,Dior Homme, Alden and Visvim
    so if sometime i use and type English in the wrong, i will be so sorry about that because right now i'm studying and learning English in America
    So nice to meet you guys :D

13. 2ghouls

2ghouls Member

Hello! I've been reading Styleforum for about two years. Finally decided to sign up, and comment occasionally.

14. Randy

Randy Senior member

Like a few others here, I've been reading for some time but never managed to register for an account. Lately, however, it seems that some of the more scintillating threads are beckoning my prattle. Happy to join this great forum.

15. aipublic

aipublic New Member

hello my name aipublic

i'm interest to join this site forum.. enjoy watch this, and my interested in jeans, clothing, leather goods, accessories.