• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

jimney

Reaction score
Hello, my name is Jim, and I've been lurking so much lately that it only seemed right to join.

Edit: Originally came to see what Epaulet had coming up (before it was on their site), after a suggestion from their customer support. Found plenty more interesting than that.

Last edited:

sheeeepo

Reaction score
Hello, I live in Seoul, Korea and recently migrated here from mfa (reddit). My wardrobe is comprised mainly of Uniqlo, and I usually wear jeans with a button down. I'm a student on a limited budget, but I'm trying to add some nicer pieces now that I've covered the basics. I've lurked here for a while and really enjoy the content!

ImperativeNote

Reaction score
Hi everyone! Really enjoy reading the posts on the site and hope to get more involved. I am a poor college student who wants to dress better, help in this department is appreciated!

Last edited:

gavrarabba

Reaction score
Hey, I'm Gavra Raba. Been following this forum for some time now, decided to sign up. 30, 3 kids, happily married, living in NJ. Looking forward to hearing good advice.

SuperRick

Reaction score
Hi there! I'm new, my name is Rick. Happy to be here! I just lost about 70 pounds and have really enjoyed getting a new wardrobe. I'm here to learn about style.

martinottawa

Reaction score
Hi folks - Been lurking here for a while and figured I'd sign up. I'm from Ottawa, which is a bit of a style backwater given its size and its population of bureaucrats - a city teeming with Moore's (Men's Wearhouse) suits and rubber-soled Clarks. I am hoping to get some good tips here from like-minded people so I can keep up the good fight!

Reaction score
Hey. I'm new and from far far away -- Singapore. I'm just settling into the 'real world' with my first real job. I'm pretty much all about the jeans and casual look but before I become a desk robot glowing with dullness, I want to get my foot into some fashion discussions (even if they are not high end) so I will remember to care what I look like. That, and I like to say my 2 cents worth about everything. This looks like a good place to loiter, so here I am. Churr!

Reaction score
Hey. I'm new and from far far away -- Singapore. I'm just settling into the 'real world' with my first real job. I'm pretty much all about the jeans and casual look but before I become a desk robot glowing with dullness, I want to get my foot into some fashion discussions (even if they are not high end) so I will remember to care what I look like. That, and I like to say my 2 cents worth about everything. This looks like a good place to loiter, so here I am. Churr!

browne78

Reaction score
Hi im George. Travel all over the globe for work as a construction consultant and have to wear suits on a daily basis.

I have been reading this forum for a number of years and finally decided to sign up.

iarentdrunk

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm Patrick.

I've lurked for a little while but decided to make an account when I found a navy blazer (and more) that I want in the classifieds. My style is mainly chinos and Sperrys with polos or OCBDs both at work and at home, but the more pairs of $800 shoes that I see, the more I want some. I'm 25 so I'm trying to transition to a young adult's wardrobe while staying as classic as I can.

farmersmums

Reaction score
Hi, I'm Ryan.

I'm a financial planner from a small town in central Ohio. I'm fascinated by the restoration and use of old things, and my primary outlet for that fascination is fountain pens. Recently I read an article on quality shoes vs. crappy shoes, and after countless pairs of Florsheim, Bostonian etc I'm thinking it's time to make some changes. In addition to shoes, I'll be looking for guidelines to building my professional wardrobe. Marysville isn't exactly a style stronghold, so a smartly dressed man can easily stand out from the crowd. Looking forward to reading, learning, and being a part of this community.

Cheers!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads