• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Mr Preppy Guy

Reaction score
Hi Mr Preppy Guy here. I always find myself here in this forum everytime I ask Google questions about style. So I decided to sign-up. I became interested in suits, and dressing sharp since I saw the TV show called "White Collar", the main character his name is Neal Caffrey (my avatar) played by Matt Bomer always wears a suit and since then I want to have casual suits. I became a subscriber of GQ as well.

I currently only have 2 suits: 2 button white suit and double breasted pinstripe black. I have 1 button dark gray suit coming.

I look forward for tips from the masters here!

EricRemillard

Reaction score
Hi, I'm Eric. And I'm new to this site. I'm not sure exactly what my personal style would be called, and I'm not even sure if I actually have a personal style yet. In the last year I have lost around 70 lbs so I am now taking style more seriously since there are plenty more options available to me. Hopefully I can get some tips from others about new brands and maybe even start to have a cohesive style.

Josh G

Reaction score
Now then. I'm Josh, from the UK. Arrived here looking for Yuketen advice, but will stick around most definitely.

BFBFB

Reaction score
Hey all,

I'm Brett.

I live Downtown Chicago on the lakefront and have been a clothing/shoe whore for as long as I can remember.

I'm in my thirties and work as a sales manager for a privately held designer eyewear company.

Generally I mix classics with trend items and definitely have my own style(thank god I don't have to wear suits to work)

I'll mostly be posting/stalking shoes.

lindamcg

Reaction score
Hi, I'm Linda. I came across to this website when I was searching for a gift for my partner. I got interested in some of the discussions here so I register. Not sure if there are other female members here.
smile.gif

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Hey all,

I'm Brett.

I live Downtown Chicago on the lakefront and have been a clothing/shoe whore for as long as I can remember.

I'm in my thirties and work as a sales manager for a privately held designer eyewear company.

Generally I mix classics with trend items and definitely have my own style(thank god I don't have to wear suits to work)

I'll mostly be posting/stalking shoes.

Sup

Hi, I'm Linda. I came across to this website when I was searching for a gift for my partner. I got interested in some of the discussions here so I register. Not sure if there are other female members here.:)

Sup...we have wimmenz members also....welcome...

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

mobulu

Reaction score
hallo hallo. nice to meet everyone. i'm 25-yo, law school student, interested in learning about shoes and watched in between civ pro and torts :D

Evil Abed

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I've been lurking around here for the past few months, and it has gotten to the point that I felt like joining would make more sense than not.

I'm soon moving to the Hollywood/LA area from OC. Thrifters beware! Actually I'm just now seriously getting into thrifting as a hobby. I consider myself more of a "sleeper" in terms of thrifting due to my general size (tall and semi big). I don't necessarily dress in what may be considered stylish attire all the time, but I am a fan of quality and can appreciate a good hand made anything. Planning on improving some aspects of my "style' through learning a thing or two here.

Reaction score
so here i am. i've been around, reading, for a while. so now i figured i might as well start talking. i'm tall, thin, incredibly cute. yeah, i guess that's all you really need to know.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 99 37.1%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 35.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads